Ryu-Posting

Started by Ryu, May 22, 2012, 12:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on May 22, 2012, 09:20:20 PM
cause your friends dont dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine

(am I right?)

(fixed it.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

you hadthat on your warlords page waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then, is that some song?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

oh thats song, i didnt know the lyrics but i heard that song before.

Krowdon

I think almost everyone has. I heard it on the radio the other day.

Ryu

oh, by the way tyou are slaughtering me in posts, i got a freaking slow internet connection

if i delete my posts, will my post count go down as well?

Krowdon

yes it will. I'd probably have 20,000 ish posts if Sharptooth hadnt deleted topics. :(

Ryu

lol, i will become anew entity  >:D

Krowdon

I'm way ahead of you I have so many posts.

Ryu

no i wanted to delete them, i remember an option to delete old posts, but its no longer available...
can you help Krowdon?

Krowdon

I cant delete them I have no mod powers. I dont think you can delete them anymore.

Ryu

thats poo

i was going to be epic, 0 posts :D

Krowdon

I think that was Axans goal.

Ryu

yeah but my acoount is 3 years old

Krowdon

I havent seen you around much until recently though.