Yaoi hands

Started by Krowdon, May 21, 2012, 08:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I only have one email. derp.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

herp, but you can tap into your dualism nature ability, technically speaking you would not be yourself
and then use proxies to mask the trolls.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

you know what that is. id stay away from it too, cos they are either honeypots or hackerpots and youll be screwed whichever one

Krowdon

Ryu

oh, nvr mind then. im a few of the trollz though

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'REYOU'RE
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't apologize to me, apologize to fate!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

YOU WANT LOGIC? YOU WANT REASON? YOU WANT CAUSALITY? TOO BAD!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

You simply cannot handle the truth... I can't even handle the truth. That's why they gave me a lobotomy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 24, 2012, 10:39:42 AM
You're limited technological savvy is expressed by your lack of knowledge for a proxy.

Both of you, that is.

*your grasp of the english language is not infallible afterall
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)