Yaoi hands

Started by Krowdon, May 21, 2012, 08:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 22, 2012, 07:44:37 AM
No matter how hard I try, I cannot get my face to shut.

Keep trying, Ungatt Housewife-sama!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

Boy, the other day you were all 'yaoi is not a good thing'
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

still am, but its funny to an extent its not to0 explicit :P

Krowdon

I dont like the explixit stuff I havent read any. I like when things are cute. CUTE.

Ryu

Krowdon

M'name ain't bob. No sir.

Ryu

a good troll for the near future would be Hands of Yaoi and its avatr is 2 big long hands, or a couple with 2 big long hands, that troll would be great

Krowdon

Dear god no more trolls. I miss the ones we had they were awesome.

Ryu

yaoi troll and ad trolls would be ok. i like the cosmos trolls, and the other anti-trolls like skynet server

Krowdon

I hate how they seem to come and go.

Ryu

well you now, you forget the user names and passwords after a while ;)

Ryu

Krowdon

Why does everyone assume I'm the trolls (or anyone new in spa for that matter?)? It would be counter productive.

Ryu

if you read the post carefully you can infer i was reffering to myself :p

I know you were sum of dem ;)