Miss me yet 2.0

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 20, 2012, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I vote for Night Wolf.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Elections have proven to only allow the moronic to hold us all back from the ultimate truth.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

That makes you a dictator Ungatt
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 20, 2012, 03:56:33 PM
" I'm a master of duality it would seem."

indeed, you slayed the very creation you were ;)

Adardivanaw

polo ralph lauren is knit in a fine jersey stitch from the softest cashmere yarns which makes the cloth touch very good and feel very soft when put on it. That's also the main reason why it has become the most popular promotion products in the ralph lauren outlet activity. These discount ralph lauren sverige are available in numerous sizes, colors and designs and they always leave a deep and fresh impression of good taste on the minds to all. Ralph lauren online offers cheap Ralph Lauren polo for you at the lowest industry prices. polo ralph lauren sverige always give people a relaxed feeling.It is impoosible that you can not find a desired sweater in Ralph Lauren.  ralph lauren polo is very functional because it can keep warm very well. It also goes well with many jackets so that it is the very cloth you should try.

Ryu

Quote from: Adardivanaw on May 21, 2012, 01:15:12 AM
polo ralph lauren is knit in a fine jersey stitch from the softest cashmere yarns which makes the cloth touch very good and feel very soft when put on it. That's also the main reason why it has become the most popular promotion products in the ralph lauren outlet activity. These discount ralph lauren sverige are available in numerous sizes, colors and designs and they always leave a deep and fresh impression of good taste on the minds to all. Ralph lauren online offers cheap Ralph Lauren polo for you at the lowest industry prices. polo ralph lauren sverige always give people a relaxed feeling.It is impoosible that you can not find a desired sweater in Ralph Lauren.  ralph lauren polo is very functional because it can keep warm very well. It also goes well with many jackets so that it is the very cloth you should try.

Awww sik, thats a rare sight. you must be a step up from  your brethren creed :D

great to see a bot every now and then

Spexinhiche

??? ???? ??????? " ?????? ???????? " ????? ???? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? "???? ??????? 2 ????? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ???.   
????? 
???? ??????? ????? 2   
??????? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ???????? ???????? . ????? ??????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? 
#1608;? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ????????? ??????? . ????? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ????????.???? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ? ????? ??????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???????? ?? ???? ?????? .   
?????? ???? ??????? 2

Adardivanaw

Polo ralph lauren genuinely can be a specific matter that almost each dude or girl would need to use, nonetheless the worth about the ralph lauren onlineshop deutschland is often a certain thing that stops numerous people today these days from obtaining these great regular Ralph Lauren polo t-shirts. The extent  of top quality concerning the ralph lauren outlet may well be regarded a comparable wonderful amount of superior but credited working with the creating desire, the prices about the t-shirts have certainly variations. The prices have shot up as compared to as soon as they arrived new within marketplace.Opt for different color ralph lauren online shop brought gentlemen, on collocation ought to pay attention to coordination, or a will not watch out is going to be categorized as not a grade.

Adardivanaw

Cut for the comfortable, classic fit in smooth cotton mesh ralph lauren polo is heavy welcomed by people today from the entire world. They are really essentially the most famed goods on sale inside the Ralph Lauren clearance.ralph lauren dk is one of probably the most efficient marketing approach to draw in purchasers and boost the sale ofgoods.Typically speaking, polo ralph lauren can be found in quite a few dimensions, colours and leaves an impression of good style within the minds of all. ralph lauren danmark is often a fashionable model of garment which demonstrates the charm of the modern-day. ralph lauren skjorter can go effectively with many types of cloths just like jeans and sweaters.They catch the attention of a lot of individuals for its best quality, inexpensive selling price as well as good after-sale service and it is also these three great functions that support ralph lauren skjorte keep in high reputation all the time. ralph lauren outlet presents polo sport shirts for individuals at business leading selling prices.

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ryu

Quote from: Spexinhiche on May 21, 2012, 04:06:31 AM
??? ???? ??????? " ?????? ???????? " ????? ???? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? "???? ??????? 2 ????? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ???.   
????? 
???? ??????? ????? 2   
??????? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ???????? ???????? . ????? ??????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? 
#1608;? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ????????? ??????? . ????? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ????????.???? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ? ????? ??????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???????? ?? ???? ?????? .   
?????? ???? ??????? 2

its seems im some kind of catalyst fro the bots posting, this is certainly interesting hahahah

Krowdon

Lol thats the best bot post.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

i was wondering do bots have free will? if they even hint at such a possibility are they even considered bots?

Krowdon

It'd be just like transformers or something.