Miss me yet 2.0

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 20, 2012, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

i suppose so. since they "break" manipulation from their creators and are no longer subject to total domination

okay makes sense

Krowdon

Krowdomination. Obviously.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

Axan coined the term Krowdominate. He told me to do that in reg. lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Ungatt Trunn II

If a being operates by the laws of our universe, then theoretically it has no inherent free will. Every single thing in this universe is a reaction to a previous event. Those events are the reactions to others, and so on. They all originate at a single point. What that point is or where it came from is debatable, but the point is we are simply following the chemical reactions in our brain as well as the environment around us. Both of which were shaped by something preceding it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

that made me think
what if there were two universes where one universe is a universe where an alien race is evolving and the other is a different alien race that has gained technology that can make wormholes and the second aliens went to the first alien's universe and altered the first alien's timeline until the first aliens had the technology to alter the second alien's timeline?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Wormholes are used to create shortcuts through space of a single universe. Not to travel to another. That probably wouldn't work with a wormhole as the void outside of universes may not operate by any laws of physics.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

if you read ungatts first reply, you can infer the illusion of time, as time is simply just reactions to another. Reactions dont even have to be "reactive" from both sides, as in a rock wont move on its own but you can move the rock.

Ungatt Trunn II

Time is simply the idea that an event can occur with change. That particles can move from point A to B. It isn't an illusion, it is an observable fact of our existence; a dimension of our reality. If we did not have time, everything would always be stagnant because there'd be no change.

The various abstracts of time created by man, however, are completely different things. Mostly units of measurement made to make life easier for us.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Ryu on May 21, 2012, 09:41:52 PM
you know him irl?

Yes I do. We've been friends for a little over 4 years.

Ryu

thats cool. im still trying to get some buddies of mine into promisance.

you should convince him to play

Krowdon

I tried a while ago. It failed.

and I've banned him from RWL.