Miss me yet 2.0

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 20, 2012, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I can't even begin to figure why not. What bad intentions could I possibly have for this?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I guess. At the time I was referring to whatever we were talking about before. But that is also applicable.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Are you enjoying posting in this activity I create? Even the memory your posts take are sponged from my account. Well... post well, so later you might remember the taste.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

How many posts do you have, Ungatt?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I mean total. Including Spa.

Ungatt Trunn II

I apparently have 12068. Who knows how many were lost during the Mod Wars.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

a moment of silence for the posts lost in the war...

Krowdon

I have 18161.

I would have more but Sharptooth. -__-

Ungatt Trunn II

We are all casualties to the war. But we had no cleanup effort. Instead we wallowed in the past and allowed the destruction to overwhelm us. We need... a prolific leader. A renaissance man, a jack of all trades. We need to let our bright future drown out the bleak contrast of our troubled past in a splendorous glory of light! For we are the chosen people whom are to carry the burden with a smile on our face and spam in our hearts. Let our example inspire the scholars when they muse over our great deeds, eons in the future!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

You're right Ungatt
I SHOULD be a mod

Ungatt Trunn II

You're right, if by "I" you mean "You" meaning "me" meaning me, then yes, I, Ungatt trunn II esq. should most certainly be Spa Mod for obvious reasons.
DIE HIPPIE DIE