Guys

Started by Krowdon, May 20, 2012, 01:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm geared for the apocalypse. Whenever it may come. I shall create a civilization and we will conquer the ruins and rule the world! Or at least the county. Or the road. Or my house.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

*military quote about doing something great*
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

KILL EM' ALL, LET GOD SORT EM' OUT! HOOAH!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 21, 2012, 10:51:33 PM
I just get all sorts of giddy when people are talking about me. I like being the 2nd person to a discussion about me. It lets me know that more than me get to enjoy the reality that I exist. And that is the best gift I can give.

thtas awfully cynical of you ungatt :P

but yes you are interesting, wanna cookie? or shall i continue talking about you

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't see how that's cynical...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

course you wouldnt

Krowdon

Cthulhu is some sort of tentacle beast.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thnx for the visual

Krowdon

Of course. Would you like more Cthulhu?

Ryu

no, but im trying to ryu post this spam room

and you keep blocking >;(

Krowdon

am I not allowed to spam?

Ryu

you are :)

my google search is not working, wth?

Krowdon

What? Refresh refresh refresh refresh.