Guys

Started by Krowdon, May 20, 2012, 01:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Unga is a big redneck from Kentucky
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

regardless if he is a redneck; he rarely breaks character and can create mutliple personas in an instants moment if needed be,  a true  connoisseur of dualism-persona.

Krowdon

Ungatt is pretty legit.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Yeha he is something else thats for sure. Props to the mad spa vet, who incidentally hasnt been around much...

Krowdon

He was on for quite some time yesterday.

Ryu

but he not herenow

Krowdon

He's probably fighting werewolves

Ryu

oh yeah :D hope he comes back alright

Krowdon

He has about 9001 guns.

Ryu

and dont forget a power level over 9000

Krowdon

His dad is Cthulhu or something.

Ryu

he is cthlulu? is it that infernal cat?

Camaclue

haha no
Cthulu is Ungatt's mum and Ungatt is his dad.
and he's a redneck housewife general god tier something or other
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

I just get all sorts of giddy when people are talking about me. I like being the 2nd person to a discussion about me. It lets me know that more than me get to enjoy the reality that I exist. And that is the best gift I can give.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

GUISE
today is a year after judgement day. Found out HEER
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]