Guys

Started by Krowdon, May 20, 2012, 01:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Friday was a weird day for me, so its probably not the best.

I think I did a little better than usual, but I'll make a better analysis after I've taken it for a couple days.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

It's probably just a placebo!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

How about no?

I was frikkin talkative on friday. I did not shut up. Takara just sat and listened while I babbled for a half hour.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't think you understand the concept of a placebo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I know what it means. I dont think the pharmacy would do such a thing.

Did I tell you I went and saw The Raven? Edgar Allan Poe movie. Sort of like a mystery.

Ungatt Trunn II

No you have not done that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

They chopped a man in half. Aaaannnddd.... it was a mystery. I kinda liked it. I recognized a lot of stuff from the stories.

Ungatt Trunn II

Chopped a man in half? So each part of the body weighed exactly the same as the other? Such precision.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Lol. you're a pretty funny guy.

Ungatt Trunn II

I know. You are obviously jelly of my humorist prowess.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Not really. But you do have some of the best posts.

Ungatt Trunn II

Close, but no cigar. I have THE best posts. Period. Or exclamation mark depending on the occasion.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dunno. Kilkenne makes some pretty epic posts.

Ungatt Trunn II

Only in his attempt to emulate me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Hold on. Let me find these posts you made.