Guys

Started by Krowdon, May 20, 2012, 01:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Guess what I got?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

belgian waffles

Krowdon

Nope.

I went to the doctor, and they gave me medicine for ADD.

Lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

These so called "disorders" are only perpetuated by doctors to prescribe unnecessary medication which is used to keep the populace submissive.

Don't take that medication! I never did and I turned out fine. Also I hear many people have troubles with that stuff, it ends up making things worse.   
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I told my mom I wasnt sure it was athing I wanted, but she said to at least try it for a month so thats what I'm doing. I took one on friday but not over the weekend. I guess I'll only take them on days I have classes.

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually disregard that. You may actually need it...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Nope. I'm sure of it now. You definitely need it. Props to the doctor.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Six replies, nine views.

Ha.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 20, 2012, 03:41:46 PM
Nope. I'm sure of it now. You definitely need it. Props to the doctor.

Lol. change your mind much?

Ungatt Trunn II

I may stumble, but I'll never fall!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*ascends into the sky*

Ungatt Trunn II

GET DOWN FROM THERE
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh fis she's high on her meds.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I took one on Friday and not yesterday or today though.

Ungatt Trunn II

Did you feel... different?
DIE HIPPIE DIE