How would you rate...

Started by Bloodrath, April 24, 2003, 09:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

One is the lowest, ten the hightest. This is just basically asking, how good of a player, on any server really, do you think I am. I don't think I need to mention my horde(s) name, because most of the older players know it.

Other

Where's Other?  Ah, ok, whatever, ten.
Don't you find it ammusing how I win every poll?

Actually, I'm TR Shadow...But I still win every poll, lol!

Abby The Rat

I do not rate a player, because it depend on how much you play as well and the fact everyone plays differently. ~Clicks Null~ But as a player, I think you are good
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

Wow...everything is eitehr a 7, 8, 9, or 10 :)  I voted 8, because I don't know who yuo are, but you're most likely good.

Beem

I voted 7, because it is my favorite number, and I am not so sure I know you very well. ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Bloodrath

You will mostly see me in the top ten when I am playing as Special Forces, though I have used different accounts from time to time, trying different strategies and such. I like to change what I am doing a lot, once a get high, which usually doesn't take me too long. ;)

~A rare message from Bloodrath

Beem

Oh, I know you!  If I had known that I would have voted for a higher number, but alas this thing is evil.  So, just take it by mouth, I would change my vote for an 8.25 .  No one is perfect enough to be 10.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Quote from: BloodrathYou will mostly see me in the top ten when I am playing as Special Forces, though I have used different accounts from time to time, trying different strategies and such. I like to change what I am doing a lot, once a get high, which usually doesn't take me too long. ;)

~A rare message from Bloodrath
You're always in the top 10  <_<