I cry every time

Started by Krowdon, May 07, 2012, 08:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

>A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

>she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

>he said "NO..""

>da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

>boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

>she was ded.

>he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u 5evr..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

homestuck vid Krowdons
I KNOW ALL
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

The only reason I have to cry is the grammar.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I saw this on a friends Facebook .....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Tell them that if "no child left behind" didn't exist, they'd probably be in 1st grade "5evr"

(dat mean they stay moar den 4evr)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Hahaha. It's a story they found somewhere on the Internet. Its popular I think.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think I know a way to fix this. Stand by.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

A young lady was walking to school with her boyfriend. As they were crossing the rode, the young lady looks at her companion and asks, "Will you love me forever?". The lad pondered for a moment, before looking into her eyes and saying "No". The young lady, distraught at this response, ran into oncoming traffic and was killed. The boy rushed to her aid only to find she was dead. With tears in his eyes, he hugged her close and whispered in her ear, "My dear, I will love you five-ever...".

The young lady then sprang back to life just long enough to slap him for saying something so stupid. They end.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 07, 2012, 09:23:48 PM
A young lady was walking to school with her boyfriend. As they were crossing the rode, the young lady looks at her companion and asks, "Will you love me forever?". The lad pondered for a moment, before looking into her eyes and saying "No". The young lady, distraught at this response, ran into oncoming traffic and was killed. The boy rushed to her aid only to find she was dead. With tears in his eyes, he hugged her close and whispered in her ear, "My dear, I will love you five-ever...".

The young lady then sprang back to life just long enough to slap him for saying something so stupid. They end.

Beautiful. ;__;

Night Wolf

your stories are the best

Genevieve

This story sucks. They end.

Camaclue

Ryu

Camaclue

k then...