Hoping Sevz thinking Volkov
0 (0%)
Hoping Volkov thinking Sevz
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 26, 2012, 02:17:52 AM

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 21, 2012, 02:35:49 AM
So either you admit you can't beat me in a fair fight, or we continue this until you do.

I called you out for a fair fight +2 weeks ago. Don't play on your ignorance. You had your chance and refused to comply.

How can you say I remotely lost this fight? You literally did no damage to me. Not a single Murder Poison or Steal. Didn't break me down enough for me to lose leaders or standard attack or nothing. I've been hit once in the last 7 days and that wasn't you.
You also said I'd be bored within a few weeks which in conclusion explains why you didn't drop the clan. It's insulting to me and that's why I made a clan, paid people to help kill you and shadow, paid for Shields utter demise.

I declared total conquest and whether one of gives up or not that is not total conquest that's winning by surrender. This game never ends so why would we wanna keep killing eachother? When does the conflict become resolved? Not killing eachother is pointless perpetual sabotage. If you wanted that you would of honoured the battle by dropping clan and focussing on my warlord.

Do you expect me to admit defeat?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

The Hounds of Ulster (#7) has been destroyed!

My history says you attacked me 10times and failed 7 of them. You lost well over a billion networth and your clan was maimed.

I didn't say we're having a bunch of duels. No round 2's. You have nothing so the fights over lil dude.

Poor Vokluv
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI called you out for a fair fight +2 weeks ago. Don't play on your ignorance. You had your chance and refused to comply.

Well you just couldn't wait, and you turned into a general fight. I didn't refuse a darn thing, and you know it.

How can you say I remotely lost this fight? You literally did no damage to me. Not a single Murder Poison or Steal. Didn't break me down enough for me to lose leaders or standard attack or nothing. I've been hit once in the last 7 days and that wasn't you.
You also said I'd be bored within a few weeks which in conclusion explains why you didn't drop the clan. It's insulting to me and that's why I made a clan, paid people to help kill you and shadow, paid for Shields utter demise.

Because you gave up. Shield isn't dead, I'm not done yet. You are tired or bored of it, and that's why you are trying to give up now. Fight's not even half over, and already you're done. Poor Sevz. No staying power. Trying to declare victory when he's done something any noob can do, just so he doesn't have to fight anymore.

QuoteI declared total conquest and whether one of gives up or not that is not total conquest that's winning by surrender.

You haven't won. In order to win, I have to give up. That's the rules of the game. I haven't given up, you've done nothing I can't recover from. So if you want to give up, and admit you can't beat me, that's your call, but the fight isn't done just cause you don't want to play anymore.

This game never ends so why would we wanna keep killing eachother? When does the conflict become resolved? Not killing eachother is pointless perpetual sabotage. If you wanted that you would of honoured the battle by dropping clan and focussing on my warlord.

Then give up. No one is stopping you, you can admit defeat any time you like.

QuoteDo you expect me to admit defeat?

Only way you'll ever get peace.

My history says you attacked me 10times and failed 7 of them. You lost well over a billion networth and your clan was maimed.

My clan is fine, I am fine, and the only reason I attacked you is for land. When I come after you for real, you won't be able to defend.

QuoteI didn't say we're having a bunch of duels. No round 2's. You have nothing so the fights over lil dude.

It's all one fight. Fights not over until one of us admits defeat. I don't, you apparently want too. So be my guest. I accept your surrender Sevz.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: Sevz on May 07, 2012, 01:56:01 AM
Total conquest. You obviously don't know what that is.
Submission is when someone waves a white flag. To the death is to the death. Total Conquest is when you reduce the enemy to nothing and block all retaliations for around 3 of their runs..

You've been killed. Beyond total conquest. Failed to retaliate aswell.
Your entire clan is either on protection or vacation. Why are you making up things? Can't you be graceful in defeat? Look at the scoreboards. Look at the last 3weeks of gameplay and stop being a fool. Your clan lost all their networth, 2 lives were taken, the indiers gave up after you put all their hard work at risk and lost it.

In my opinion you still owe them a lot for their services so get your priorities straight. Show some respect to friends and swallow the truth.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou've been killed. Beyond total conquest. Failed to retaliate aswell.

Again, this is you saying "I don't want to fight anymore, so I am declaring victory". Well, it doesn't work like that. I'm not done. If you want to stop, that's on you, and I accept your surrender. Otherwise, the fight continues.

QuoteYour entire clan is either on protection or vacation. Why are you making up things? Can't you be graceful in defeat? Look at the scoreboards. Look at the last 3weeks of gameplay and stop being a fool. Your clan lost all their networth, 2 lives were taken, the indiers gave up after you put all their hard work at risk and lost it.

The indiers have not given up, you have no idea what is going on, so don't lie about what is happening. Temporary advantage is nothing, it's all about the long haul in reg. Always has been, always will be. So, either you surrender or the fight continues. I'm far from done with you.

QuoteIn my opinion you still owe them a lot for their services so get your priorities straight. Show some respect to friends and swallow the truth.

How about you mind your own business? Again, this is you trying to declare victory because you don't want to play anymore. Because you have no stamina for the long haul. The only way you get out of this is by surrendering.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

rotflmao

Volk, let me get this straight.... you know you cant win, you dont even have any intention or real plan to try to win, you're just going to keep getting whomped until sevz gets bored with mucking you around? good strategy...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, let me get this straight.... you know you cant win, you dont even have any intention or real plan to try to win, you're just going to keep getting whomped until sevz gets bored with mucking you around? good strategy...

Nope. Wrong in every respect. I can win, I have a plan to do so, and when I implement it, Sevah will probably surrender. I don't really care if you believe me or not. There have been enough words in this thread, and unless it's someone posting to proffer their surrender, I'm done posting in this thread.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 23, 2012, 01:54:48 AM
Nope. Wrong in every respect. I can win, I have a plan to do so, and when I implement it, Sevah will probably surrender. I don't really care if you believe me or not. There have been enough words in this thread, and unless it's someone posting to proffer their surrender, I'm done posting in this thread.

DUDE> You've already been dispatched after failing to break me over 3 runs in a row. Your on new player protection. Your clans been completely wiped out to the worst degree possible and you think I should surrender?

The public have witnessed the whole thing. If majority rules will you admit you've already lost? You don't deserve a continuation. I've put my money where my mouth is. Done my job +100% while you've done 10 attacks 7 of them fails.

I got a flawless victory and the fatality. Round 2 is a shameful attempt of redemption. Stop being a twit Volkov.

abartell

I think that, i hate to say it but i think sevz will win i want volkov to win and it will be a long and hard fight but i think the young but strong sevz will win over the more knowledgeable volkov........
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Durza

It will last as long as it lasts
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

DUDE> You've already been dispatched after failing to break me over 3 runs in a row. Your on new player protection. Your clans been completely wiped out to the worst degree possible and you think I should surrender?

*Blink* My clan has been wiped out? When did this happen? Shield is alive and well.

I didn't say I think you should surrender, BTW, I said that's the only way this ends. I hope you do continue to fight. Makes my eventual victory that much nicer.

The public have witnessed the whole thing. If majority rules will you admit you've already lost? You don't deserve a continuation. I've put my money where my mouth is. Done my job +100% while you've done 10 attacks 7 of them fails.

Sevah, you haven't done anything noteworthy, and you know it. That's why you are putting up all this bluster. Just stop. Anything further from you that isn't your surrender, I will not be responding too.

I got a flawless victory and the fatality. Round 2 is a shameful attempt of redemption. Stop being a twit Volkov.

You got nothing and you know it. Stop being a twit Sevah.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 23, 2012, 11:49:23 PM

*Blink* My clan has been wiped out? When did this happen? Shield is alive and well.

I didn't say I think you should surrender, BTW, I said that's the only way this ends. I hope you do continue to fight. Makes my eventual victory that much nicer.

Sevah, you haven't done anything noteworthy, and you know it. That's why you are putting up all this bluster. Just stop. Anything further from you that isn't your surrender, I will not be responding too.
Ok, your in denial
You were on 1.5b networth. Now that I've killed you you are on 5million networth on NewPlayerProtection.
I'm sitting here with solid defence. Still cloaked on full turns and guess what? your whole clan is on vacation and your best player left.

You truly are a gluten for punishment. I guess the duel is still on. Enjoy longlasting shame and torture. Please break protection so I can rip your head off some more n00b.

Shadow

How do you function in society? o_O
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on May 24, 2012, 04:10:06 PM
How do you function in society? o_O
Rather well. People are drawn to my confidence.

Please stay on topic.
Sevz Modding

Wolf Snare

hounds of ulster sucks at promisance.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)