Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   2,904,971
Weasels (?)   1,439,421
Stoats (?)   539,917
Skiffs (?)   51,321
Leaders (?)   7,819,170

Times of war, you'll have to do better than that
0.6 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
20,436 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
284,354 Stoats
0.6 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
267,457 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
205,650 Stoats
16,648 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
192,271 Stoats
0.7 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 6487 Acres of Land and destroyed:
47,843 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
374,978 Stoats
0.7 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
134,193 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
203,104 Stoats
0.7 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
230,200 Rats
You managed to destroy:
618,498 Rats
76,399 Rats
99,686 Weasels
199,251 Stoats
60,652 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
2,227,181 Rats
1,596,291 Weasels
269,381 Stoats
29,586 Skiffs
3,320,417 Rats
259,380 Weasels
408,982 Stoats
19,988 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
2,633,266 Rats
405,954 Weasels
488,267 Stoats
19,675 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 4425 Acres of Land and destroyed:
763,886 Rats
151,496 Weasels
138,050 Stoats
10,829 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
2,877,807 Rats
1,535,686 Weasels
100,289 Stoats
2,412 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 5986 Acres of Land and destroyed:
2,887,712 Rats
319,284 Weasels
121,824 Stoats
182,615 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
1,167,279 Rats
101,375 Weasels
457,245 Stoats
12,109 Skiffs

3 breaks, mostly failed  ;)
who wants to chip in for a killrun?

You'll have to do better than that, especially after losing over a billion of your clans networth.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou're right. I apologize. I don't want a goddamn banana. Otherwise, sorry. You're a cool guy and I wish you the best in your job hunting endeavour.

My monkey comment got to you that much? If you aren't just messing with me here, sorry. Didn't think you'd take it so seriously. Anyway, thanks, and apology accepted.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 13, 2012, 02:47:50 AM
You wanna prepare me one, or is that not in your arsenal?

Enjoy working fast food to pay off your 40k debt.

wow

just wow

don't do this again, gagging will ensue, regardless of apologies

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Too much information, the title was no pun intended. Sorry to hear that Dan, spend a few days brainstorming ways to make money. Be irrational and think big but aim small. Get some confidence in saving and aim bigger.

Also, stop calling my mates monkeys, it's almost like everyone I team up with gets called a monkey hanging off my coat tail. Shut up with it. All of you.
Alazar, Pippin, Snare, Oblit, Bloodwake etc etc, You realise these people all have their own brains and are capable warlords that form their own opinions? Saying someone is imitating someone else is horrible. Don't do it.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

People will stop calling them imitators when they stop imitating your attitude toward the rest of the game. If you or them don't like it, it's pretty easy to change, but that's on you, not us.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I have a plan worked out, but thanks Sevah.

With regards to monkeys/coattails comments, I'm pretty much with Shadow here.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

that's lame. especially coming from a moderator. a wide variety of criteria to destroy someones character?

My attitude towards the game? Shadow you've rigged it and can't win your own rigged code. Last round you were the idiot who proved me right and was a blatantly corrupt player/admin. Look how you played after implying horrible things about the other people who locked land? said it was unfair to the playerbase
More tricks out of you. Spend your run eliminating the competition with failed attacks to provide the opportunity to be less skilled and more ruthless than I ever been. yeah clever. Last round you ruined it for everyone in the server except Snowyfir. Pass the blame.

Volk, last night you were useless at defending suicides. Lost all your clans net and responded with a threat against the community. Your words were that my actions will cost many.
I gave you warning, you should of left your clan when you accepted the duel a week ago.
Now i'm clan I want you dead.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, you and WAR, two of whose members participated in your shenanigans. I didn't defend the suicides, that is true, but then with unlimited attacks against a clanned opponent, it wasn't that hard. I can defend against suicides, it just requires a tweaked strategy.

Kilkenne

To be honest, Sevz, the people you generally talk to do start imitating you for the most part. But there can be only one Sevah, so they fail at it, and that's why it doesn't necessarily look like they're pantomiming you.

Sevz

It's a dig at peoples character and mostly said by the current loser. I'd have more respect if they admitted they can't handle opinions facts or losing. I don't think there's a single person who's copied me but I do agree that some come out their shells when they've got backup and see how things operate.

Back on topic. Volkov wanted to trash me over something unavoidable. Suicides, his words were that I was incompetent at defending the loophole and he was much better. Also he suggested we leave the clan between runs which is not honourable. Since the statement he's not been successful at defending suicides, he's been murdered and poisoned when his shields were down (funny his clans named Shield)
Being stubborn and not leaving the clan under the duel agreement he's guilty for the slaughter of Shadow and destruction towards Faux. Liable for the clans failure this fight is nearly finished.
The impending doom lingers in the story of poor vokluv. For those who gambled on his behalf you will be proven foolish in days to come.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBeing stubborn and not leaving the clan under the duel agreement he's guilty for the slaughter of Shadow and destruction towards Faux. Liable for the clans failure this fight is nearly finished.

Fight hasn't even begun. Also, I told you I would leave the clan, I just hadn't yet. But then you decided to turn this into a general assault, so it's a different ballgame now.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 20, 2012, 10:42:25 PM
Fight hasn't even begun. Also, I told you I would leave the clan, I just hadn't yet. But then you decided to turn this into a general assault, so it's a different ballgame now.

The Hounds of Ulster (#7) has been destroyed!
You had your chance. The story of Poor Vokluv is over.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, because killing me solves everything. *Eye Roll* Did killing you in Turbo end anything? Yeah, didn't think so. Fights not over. Round 2 just started. Prepare yourself.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 21, 2012, 02:07:24 AM
Yes, because killing me solves everything. *Eye Roll* Fights not over. Round 2 just started. Prepare yourself.

Why would I wanna continue this? The fight is over. You are dead. Yep. DEAD. Next time honour the one on one duel. Killing you solves everything. The public will agree and if it were real life you don't get the luxury to revive an account to have a second chance in battle.
Admit defeat and stop being a fool.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhy would I wanna continue this? The fight is over. You are dead. Yep. DEAD. Next time honour the one on one duel. Killing you solves everything.

BULL. Utter bull. Accounts are revivable. I have done so. If you don't want to continue, then you LOSE. The fight was until one gives up. Just because my account is dead doesn't mean I'm done. So if you do want to give up, then you lose.

The public will agree and if it were real life you don't get the luxury to revive an account to have a second chance in battle.
Admit defeat and stop being a fool.

Too bad. Not gonna happen. You and all your friends spent god knows how many turns trying to kill me before you finally did. That is hardly a "duel" or even a fair fight. You proved nothing except your ability to have you and your friends push a button. So either you admit you can't beat me in a fair fight, or we continue this until you do.