1 (6.7%)
Hoping Sevz thinking Volkov
0 (0%)
Hoping Volkov thinking Sevz
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 26, 2012, 02:17:52 AM

Ian2424

I bet five bucks that this won't happen and it'll just be an arguing match.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Wolf Snare

Shall I give you my paypal account?

What rules, Dan?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ian2424

Why? Do you think I'll lose?
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Gen. Volkov

Same rules as Sevah, but I see from your actions in Turbo that you'd rather be an butthat.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

cant be asked to sift through to find something on your behalf.

everything is fair in love & war.

clan up and let's dance
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Sift through? It's literally two posts before yours.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

as of the other day you're wat, 68? your vision is still stellar considering. I just can't be asked to poke around, 'nuff said. clan up, no kill policy at your request, just lemme run you into the ground so you stop actin' so tough. 22 attacks simply will not suffice, I want you to cry and quit.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

You're pathetic. If you can't seriously harm me in 22 attacks, then this duel is not worth fighting. You shouldn't need unlimited attacks in the current Turbo setting. Tell you what, you drop clan, and we'll have this duel, and when you cry and beg for mercy, I'll be nice.

Wolf Snare

your logic is nonexistent. Who decides the victor? I can smash you down in 22 attacks every day, but who decides the winner? whoever finishes higher? B/c you know that'll be me. You're manly in that one respect-- you can't multitask. Otherwise you're going to crumble under pressure and lack of assistance. I think you're scared to give me more than the bare minimum of attacks against you. Let me assure you it won't save you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Well, clanned, what decides the victor is just who has more time to devote to the game. Since I know your life more or less revolves around RWL, and mine does not, you will have more time. So, I think unclanned is the way to go. As for what decides the winner, it's whoever says "OK, I'm done" first. Clanned or unclanned, that would be the victory condition, no?

As for lack of assistance, I think you are talking more about you than I. You have played every Turbo round on a team, and I don't think you can actually function solo. Whereas I have played every Turbo round solo, with no help, and have done quite well. I think you are afraid to face me on your own, so you want to stay clanned so you can call in help from your buddies when I beat you down.

Anyway, I have to go now, stuff to do. You can stay here and rage at me, as I'm sure you will. When you drop clan, the duel will officially begin. Even though you already onlined me.

Wolf Snare

You're an imbecile. You're scared an you know it. Given that I offered to clan under a new tag for your convenience, your point is null & void. Yes, my life revolves around RWL Dan, the biggest aspiration in my life is humiliating you in a game.... get over yourself. I'm working 65 hours a week, perhaps the more logical explanation is that you're a big sissy? Yup, that must be why you won't clan.

Namely I wanted to take every last measly grain of food you've accumulated (a pathetic 800m, btw) and with the current state of offensive attacks, I'll only be able to take 40% of that per day, which still leaves you with some breathing room to run. I want you to not be able to run. You will never admit defeat; if you didn, you'd have to suffer the perpetual slavery that I have in store for you in every turbo round to come. Your ego is just too big. Therefore, I want to completely stop your turn use. I'm not saying clanning is required to do so, it will just take a bit longer otherwise. As previously stated, I'd like to stress your suffering to get a point across.

If you're too scared, so be it-- I'll just humiliate you more in the long run.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

What would a clanned duel prove? Unclanned means that you need more skill than basic button-mashing to get something done.

Button-mashing contests are not interesting. Neither is this thread, but if Volkov is really going to continue replying to this nonsense at least make it more interesting.

Anyway, as the challenged party, Volkov gets choice of weapons.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on May 07, 2012, 04:37:42 PM
Button-mashing contests are not interesting. Neither is this thread, but if Volkov is really going to continue replying to this nonsense at least make it more interesting.
How is what you contributed interesting? Instead of insulting people on the forums over topics not be interesting enough for your liking go finish the beta server. 3.0 is now worse than the original release.
~~~~~~~
Volk, Last time we duelled you were minced but kept fighting cos you refused to admit defeat. I ended the duel with a massive lead and a heart filled with sympathy. This time the public are watching. You can't claim you won unless you do.

End of the day I consider you a mate. This duel is to remind you that i'm not incompetent like you've suggested in recent months.
Madman Yes. Rude Yes. Belligerent Yes.
Incompetence? not my field.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Wolf SnareYou're scared an you know it. Given that I offered to clan under a new tag for your convenience, your point is null & void. Yes, my life revolves around RWL Dan, the biggest aspiration in my life is humiliating you in a game.... get over yourself. I'm working 65 hours a week, perhaps the more logical explanation is that you're a big sissy? Yup, that must be why you won't clan.

For someone who claims not to care about the game, you sure are worked up over internet rats. Regardless of whether you get a new tag or not, you know my point is still quite valid. The point is not to test your ability to press da button, it's supposed to be a test of skill. Also, when you ally a clan, the aid credit cost decreases, so you'll still be able to get cheap help from your friends. I'm not scared of you Snare, but I suspect you are afraid of fighting me, and that's why are insisting on this clanned nonsense.

Namely I wanted to take every last measly grain of food you've accumulated (a pathetic 800m, btw) and with the current state of offensive attacks, I'll only be able to take 40% of that per day, which still leaves you with some breathing room to run. I want you to not be able to run. You will never admit defeat; if you didn, you'd have to suffer the perpetual slavery that I have in store for you in every turbo round to come. Your ego is just too big. Therefore, I want to completely stop your turn use. I'm not saying clanning is required to do so, it will just take a bit longer otherwise. As previously stated, I'd like to stress your suffering to get a point across.

OK, first off, food accumulation is not my goal. Secondly, that is the most idiotic plan I have ever heard. I make more food than I know what to do with. You could take it all, and it would not affect my ability to run turns, because my food production is always positive. If that is really your plan to beat me, you are just as bad at this game as you are at posting.

QuoteIf you're too scared, so be it-- I'll just humiliate you more in the long run.

Drop clan, and we'll find out, or are you too scared?

Quote from: SevzVolk, Last time we duelled you were minced but kept fighting cos you refused to admit defeat. I ended the duel with a massive lead and a heart filled with sympathy. This time the public are watching. You can't claim you won unless you do.

I don't remember a massive lead, but I do remember you basically sucker punching me, then I went into battle mode, and we fought pretty much evenly for awhile, and then you gave up.

QuoteEnd of the day I consider you a mate. This duel is to remind you that i'm not incompetent like you've suggested in recent months.
Madman Yes. Rude Yes. Belligerent Yes.
Incompetence? not my field.

Sevah, are you actually reading my posts, or just skimming them? I don't think you are incompetent, or at least not as an individual player, and I never said that you were. I have great respect for your individual ability at the game. My criticism of you is not leveled at that area of your gameplay, it's about your ability in a clanned environment, specifically what we were going through when you ran TEMPLE. Frankly, my friend, you were overwhelmed. I am very good at that aspect of the game, and I can recognize when someone else isn't. Your strength's lie in other areas. There is no shame in admitting that. I know that I am not the best player, at an individual level, in this game. That distinction belongs to you or Shadow, and I honestly don't know who is better of the two of you. So no, I don't think you are incompetent as an individual player. I do think you have some things to learn as a clan leader, and as a leader of clan making an emp attempt. I'll duel you, if you really want to, and I'll probably fight you to a draw, and stay in the fight until you give up/ragequit again. But it won't prove anything, it won't change my opinion of your ability in the area I just outlined one iota.

Sevz

The Hounds of Ulster (#7)
Turns (?)   2 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   141 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #10
Workers (?)   360,652
Acres (?)   32,510
Cash (?)   $75,259,375,270
Food (?)   1,546,922,007
Loyalty (?)   25,088,490
Networth (?)   $103,654,797
Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   2,978,853
Weasels (?)   1,717,349
Stoats (?)   510,351
Skiffs (?)   903,485
Leaders (?)   5,473,925

Lucky you're a wolf, dropped that land and I don't have the turns to fully crush ya. You gonna drop clan and hit me?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.