1 (6.7%)
Hoping Sevz thinking Volkov
0 (0%)
Hoping Volkov thinking Sevz
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 26, 2012, 02:17:52 AM

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Volkov, you haven't won no duel. You barely did anything til after 2months when you hit only a few bil food. Claims you've won is stupid cos I killed you. After you guys suicided me and threw in the poisons I still had 4x more net than you. Got about 10times as much right now.

Hmm, more of the poor volky story. I see you've only got 20k and 60m net again =D?? I haven't hit ya today. Might be a waste of time lil fella
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on June 27, 2012, 03:36:46 AM
Volkov, you haven't won no duel.
Good, it's finally settled, Sevz admits Volkov won.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov, you haven't won no duel.

Good, thanks for admitting it.

QuoteYou barely did anything til after 2months when you hit only a few bil food.

You know that is not the case. I killed 6-7 bil food, and murdered most of your troops away. If you are going to lie about what I have done, don't do it when I have posted the before and after stats.

QuoteClaims you've won is stupid cos I killed you.

You quit Sevah. Killing me proved nothing, and you [darn] well know it. You quitting did show that you didn't want to play anymore, and therefore were conceding the field to me. You lost, I won. Get over it.

QuoteAfter you guys suicided me and threw in the poisons I still had 4x more net than you. Got about 10times as much right now.

First off, you had 200 mil net to my 90 mil or so. That's not 4X, so learn math. Secondly, you would have been wiped out even more completely if not for the vacation, and anyway, the NW is irrelevant, we still did a takedown on you and killed 300 mil net, and what net you were left with was mostly LAND. Yes, you have been aided back up to a fairly decent net, but I'm not sure what you think this proves. You still lost.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

neither of you have anything to destroy; you're bigger noobs than anyone
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 27, 2012, 03:22:39 PM
neither of you have anything to destroy; you're bigger noobs than anyone
Wat.  Snare, you have the lowest networth of anyone in this thread by a substantial amount.  You have nothing worth destroying.

I was under the impression that a 'duel' was between two players.
Looking at Volky's last 100 defenses its 75% Snare. 
Sevz's, by contrast, is 100% Volky.  Who's the one not doing anything here?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Quoteneither of you have anything to destroy; you're bigger noobs than anyone

Yet you guys still lost to us. So what does that make you?

Wolf Snare

this games winner is decided by networth. since you are incapable of producing any, and are clinging to a few measly takedowns to merit your victory, you are the epitome of failure.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

No, no.

The victory was because Sevs voluntarily vacated.

Anyway, why do you say things you know to be untrue, and which you also know that everybody else knows is untrue. It's not a good way to be taken seriously.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

What Shadow said. Also, just because I don't have NW at the moment doesn't mean I am "incapable of producing any". That's just a stupid line.

Besides, who was it who was crowing about how great they were after one measly takedown on me? Oh right, you guys. So I would just shut up about the relative worth of takedowns, before you become even bigger hypocrites.

Sevz

Quote from: windhound on June 27, 2012, 05:57:48 PM

I was under the impression that a 'duel' was between two players.
Looking at Volky's last 100 defenses its 75% Snare. 
Sevz's, by contrast, is 100% Volky.  Who's the one not doing anything here?

Finally somebody gets it. Volkv was killed over a month into the duel because he agreed to duel but refused to drop the team even after I paid to have his team maimed. Quitting was never an option for either of us. The terms were total conquest which is when one of us gets a staggering lead and the other fails to break for over 3 turn runs.
Kinda like when my fox was using leader missions on a Wolf without the assistance of suicides.

I've seen Houndsy fail to break much more than this. His non force resistance strategy technically disqualified him 5x over. The duel ended when Hounds of Ulster number 7 was destroyed. Or did it end when he spent a consecutive 2000turns making zero attacks on a stronger opponent? Did it end when he lost that 85% networth?

Sad to see you gallivanting around after you've used a team mate to suicide me then you've only ran a few turns poisoning 1 runs worth of produce. 
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFinally somebody gets it. Volkv was killed over a month into the duel because he agreed to duel but refused to drop the team even after I paid to have his team maimed. Quitting was never an option for either of us. The terms were total conquest which is when one of us gets a staggering lead and the other fails to break for over 3 turn runs.

*Blink* No, I think windy gets it, but you don't. I never refused to drop clan, that was all in your head. You decided I wasn't going to and made it a clan battle. Neither of us has actually fulfilled the terms of that duel, but since that agreement was for just the two of us, and not my clan vs. your whole clan, the terms kind of changed, now didn't they? When suicides and murders are involved, "total conquest" is impossible to judge.

QuoteKinda like when my fox was using leader missions on a Wolf without the assistance of suicides.

When was that exactly? Oh right, never.

I've seen Houndsy fail to break much more than this.

WHEN. You are making crap up now. You guys suicided and murdered me down, I had one recovery run and they you immediately started trying to kill me. That took three days or so, then you decided to declare victory when you finally succeeded, with no real justification. For some reason you view killing someone as meaningful, instead of a minor inconvenience. It's not even hard, you just need turns. My warlord number is still 7 BTW, the revive account option was put in place because the admins recognized how easy kills are, and how meaningless.

QuoteHis non force resistance strategy technically disqualified him 5x over.

How? It wasn't more than three runs before we took out pippin. You made it clan vs clan, so I started taking out your support force.

The duel ended when Hounds of Ulster number 7 was destroyed.

No, the duel ended when you vacated and ceded the field to me.

QuoteOr did it end when he spent a consecutive 2000turns making zero attacks on a stronger opponent?

What are you blathering on about? Didn't happen.

QuoteDid it end when he lost that 85% networth?

Did it end when you lost 65% of your NW? Nope. It ended when you vacated, saying you didn't want to play anymore. Period dot.

QuoteSad to see you gallivanting around after you've used a team mate to suicide me then you've only ran a few turns poisoning 1 runs worth of produce. 

*Blink* What? Go look at the before and after stats again. The only thing that you could replace in one run would be the cash. You could not replace 7 bil food, 36 mil rats, 2 mil weasels, 17 mil stoats, 5 mil skiffs and 14 bil cash all in 1 run.  You could make a start, as you did, but your current NW is not a result of your own efforts. You have been aided a great deal of troop net and such. I killed 300 mil of your net, and you are just blowing hot air. Time to stop, admit that you lost, and move on.

Wolf Snare

Time   Event
0 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!
9.2 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!
20.4 hours ago   You find The Hounds of Ulster (#14) attempting to view your army!
23.1 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!

....just all around noobs
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTime   Event
0 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!
9.2 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!
20.4 hours ago   You find The Hounds of Ulster (#14) attempting to view your army!
23.1 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!

Shall I post the stats of Sevah and Ryu? You weren't the guy I cared about getting an espy on, so you were the last to get one. This was turbo, BTW folks. If I cared, his stats would be easy to get in reg. He can't get mine though, that's for sure.

Quote9.4 hours ago    You find Raise Your Weapon & it's Over (#35) attempting to view your army!

What kind of noob tries to use a leader mission on a Wolf when he is a Rat?

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 28, 2012, 03:37:56 PM
Time   Event
0 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!
9.2 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!
20.4 hours ago   You find The Hounds of Ulster (#14) attempting to view your army!
23.1 hours ago   You find Shadow (#19) attempting to view your army!

....just all around noobs

You're not even pretending to try to put thought or effort into your posts anymore are you?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..