0 (0%)
Hoping Volkov thinking Sevz
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 26, 2012, 02:17:52 AM

Firetooth

I like Snare's signature. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Durza

Just call it a draw already, as neither side will admit loss, and start a new fight.  Sevz says he won and Volky says he won, agree that you both won or lost and start anew.

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 04, 2012, 02:44:29 PM
QuoteStop avoiding the fight Volkov.

There is no fight. It's over. You've lost. I can re-enumerate all the reasons why, but I'm really tired of doing so. Besides, you won't even follow your own rules. You've been aided up since the online fight. I don't see why I should fight someone who can't fight me without the help of two other people. Nothing more to say here.

Snare, if you even understood what I said, you might be worth my time, but your "response" to my post critical of your post is so off base, that it's clear you do not understand what my criticisms were. So you aren't worth my time.

Have fun talking to yourselves.

First of all, Volkov has absolutely nothing to merit his win. He is hanging onto the idea that he poisoned sevah, and caused sevah to press the vacation button when he saw all the damages. If shadow wasn't adamant to save face and sweep his loss under the rug, he could use his admin account to verify that sevah vacated 12 hours before volkov even launched the attack, and thus Volkov could realize that he had no effect on sevah whatsoever.

Dan, please explain to me how you think you won. Sevz going on vacation for 72 hours does not change the game or the duel whatsoever, especially since you hadn't attacked his account for a whopping 19 days before that. From a bystanders perspective, on the whole, one would note that you've hardly even launched any attacks over the course of this three month duel.

Honestly, him clicking vacation was no different than you clicking "remake account" and the 72 hours off can be summed up to a loss on his own behalf. You see an opportunity to leave the war and you jump at it, because you are a coward and a very sore loser. I bet you flip the monopoly board every time you played as a child. Since you amounted to absolute fodder while it lasted, you bailed out of the war as soon as you could.

Explain to me how you could have possibly won?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Quote from: Durza on July 04, 2012, 03:23:46 PM
Just call it a draw already, as neither side will admit loss, and start a new fight.  Sevz says he won and Volky says he won, agree that you both won or lost and start anew.

If I lost i'd admit it bro. I've give credit where credits due but we'll tally it up. Vokluv made 10 attacks in the first month 7 successful. He was on 1.5billion networth and given 20days to leave a clan but didn't. When we start a duel and he dies 21days later cos he's stupid enough to stay clanned then the fight is over yeah?
Solo vs Solo I was a fox he's a wolf which is stronger with leaders and I legitimately cast all missions successful against him WITHOUT suicides to soften the blow.
Not a single run has he held his defence against me, several of my runs have foiled his attempts to get my land. His most effective runs have come recent.
His claim to winning was Shadow suicides me, Volkov murders and poisons then literally claims the credit in private messages then last move he onlined me. Even after his worst takedown I had WAY more networth.
~~~~~
Snare, you told me when I got hit and I couldn't log plus you know my sitcho for vaca. Whatever Volkov says, look at the scoreboards. I'm gonna continue to use this forum as a newsfeed for the duel
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/07/carreon-claims-victory-drops-his-lawsuit-against-the-oatmeal-et-al/

some interesting parallels, though you probably won't get it if you haven't been following the story.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 04, 2012, 10:06:30 AM
Typical that once we uncover the truth and reveal the lies that both volkov and shadow have been spewin shadow just locks the topic... unlock the other topic, and At least muster up a response-- or are you completely inept? caught red handed, so just sweep it under the rug?

Oh no, snare's got a point there-- he completely called us out with quotes & everything! lock it; gag him!

also, shadow, you delete one more of my posts and you will regret it.
Wolf Snare,

Staff will not be attacked for doing their jobs. You have been warned about this already, and windy addressed it in another thread.

You're lucky you haven't been gagged over this.

Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

outright deleting my posts is unacceptable. Go surfing or somethin' mate; get off my back
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Snare: the post I deleted was a reply to a locked topic, in a completely different topic, which was full of personal attacks and flames. It broke almost every rule we have here. It should never have existed, and the fact that you posted it is indefensible.

You need to take a step back and calm down. This latest trend in your posting is bad for you and for the community.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 05, 2012, 10:51:22 AM
outright deleting my posts is unacceptable. Go surfing or somethin' mate; get off my back

You sound mad bro.

In all seriousness this is spam.  These posts serve no purpose and aren't even remotely related to the topic.
You know better Snare, and you're just making yourself look bad.
Knock it off.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, I can definitely confirm that things are going great in the way of civil discourse. Is this what we've become?

No Snare, he not mad. We all equally mad. Because this is stupid.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

you're right, let's stay on topic.

windy-- last night Dan, Rick and I were chatting about how to resolve this dispute and finish the duel, and we all agreed on one possible solution. We were wondering if you could disable aid to and from #7 and #21 in reg to prevent all interruption in the 1vs1 battle. Would this be possible? Also, would you maybe be willing to pop in from time to time to watch the battle?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

this would settle things once and for all, and end the disagreements on the forums. Shadow, wanna duel as well? I'll delete and restart now.

Sorry windy I'll stop bein' a bad troll
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Not even slightly. One of these threads is more than enough.