1 (6.7%)
Hoping Sevz thinking Volkov
0 (0%)
Hoping Volkov thinking Sevz
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 26, 2012, 02:17:52 AM

Sevz

Shadow stop being critical all the time.

Volkov's lies to make himself sound victorious have pushed an envelope. I plan to maim his warlord until he admits i'm a superior strategist.
1 average run taking a bit of my net is not winning. It's the first reason I've had to retaliate
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Volkov's lies to make himself sound victorious have pushed an envelope. I plan to maim his warlord until he admits i'm a superior strategist.
1 average run taking a bit of my net is not winning. It's the first reason I've had to retaliate

Literally everything in this statement is a lie, exaggeration, or just pure baloney.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Are you mad because my networth is 7x yours?

Ooops, more exaggeration, 6.7x your size
YOur saying I quit? when I was ahead? your gonna allow that in a total conquest duel? I mean I'd not let you quit while your ahead no matter how much you cried =D

Who's lying? Your lying. Sounds more like your a stubborn chicken.

WINDY> MAKE A STUBBORN CHICKEN RACE FOR VOLKY
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAre you mad because my networth is 7x yours?

Are you serious right now? You think I actually give a crap what your NW is?

YOur saying I quit? when I was ahead? your gonna allow that in a total conquest duel? I mean I'd not let you quit while your ahead no matter how much you cried =D

I'm not saying it, you did it. Nearly everyone in the game can see that is the case. Whether you were "ahead" or not is debatable, but it doesn't really matter. You quit, that's the end of the duel.

QuoteWho's lying? Your lying. Sounds more like your a stubborn chicken.

I'm not lying about a [darn] thing. You, however, lie every time you post. I have no idea what you think you meant with the stubborn chicken comment, but whatever the intended insult was, you failed.

If this is what your posts are going to consist of, I will not be replying to you in the future. Not worth my time. You lost, deal with it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 28, 2012, 11:54:49 PM
I have no idea what you think you meant with the stubborn chicken comment, but whatever the intended insult was, you failed.
Stubborn cos you don't change your opinion after being proven wrong. Chicken cos you're itching for an excuse to escape further punishment
+6weeks til you finally do some damage in the 12hour period I hit vacation. +1000hours of opportunity that you didn't attack then you tagteam and after you were done still didn't have as much combined networth
Hardly a champion.
This is Total Conquest baby. Quitting isn't allowed.

You give a crap about my networth cos you can't break for land or espionage.  :o Mad bro?
Outplayed

Sevz

Right now I'm ranked first with full turns ready to smack you around

After that i'll defend myself so you can't break me or use missions.
Don't flea from the duel.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteStubborn cos you don't change your opinion after being proven wrong.

You have yet to prove me wrong. Yet I have proven you wrong repeatedly, and you still persist. So you know, whatever on that one.

QuoteChicken cos you're itching for an excuse to escape further punishment

No, you quit. I don't give a flying stoat's behind about what you think I am saying this for.

+6weeks til you finally do some damage in the 12hour period I hit vacation. +1000hours of opportunity that you didn't attack then you tagteam and after you were done still didn't have as much combined networth

At least you are being somewhat more accurate, though of course you are glossing over a rather large number of things. I could hardly have known you were about to go on vaca. But I did kill a large amount of your net. So there's that.

Hardly a champion.

Well, I know you aren't a champion, but I have beaten you twice now in "duels".

This is Total Conquest baby. Quitting isn't allowed.

It stopped being "Total Conquest" the minute you turned into a clan battle. Not that "Total Conquest" actually has a real meaning, but that's another discussion entirely. So then it just became whoever stopped fighting first. You did. You lost.

QuoteYou give a crap about my networth cos you can't break for land or espionage.  :o Mad bro?

Yeah, no. I don't care what your NW is. You really have no idea what goes on in other people's heads do you?

QuoteRight now I'm ranked first with full turns ready to smack you around
After that i'll defend myself so you can't break me or use missions.

With your aided NW? OK. Yeah, real big accomplishment there. You are acting like I care what you do, except I don't care what you do Sevah. I already won.

QuoteDon't flea from the duel.

First off, it's spelled "flee", though maybe that was intentional, I don't know, or really care. Secondly, I don't have to flee from anything, the duels already over, you lost. If you want to attack me, to make yourself feel better, fine, but the duels over dude, I've already won.

Well, I've repeated myself enough. Do what you want, say what you want, I'll not be responding further. I've more than made my point, you have made no points, so conversation over. If you want a third duel, under the rules I specified in the in game message, let me know. Otherwise, have fun talking to yourself.

Sevz

Trust you to distinguish the difference between flee and flea.

I was bored cos you weren't attacking. You made it a clan duel when you wouldn't leave your clan after weeks. Need I quote the truth?
The Hounds of Ulster (#7)
Turns (?)   18 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   89 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #10
Workers (?)   288,813
Acres (?)   39,150
Cash (?)   $6,125,936,571
Food (?)   2,876,646,816
Loyalty (?)   37,221,597
Networth (?)   $106,405,586
Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   1,085,724
Weasels (?)   1,043,653
Stoats (?)   1,026,357
Skiffs (?)   1,048,712
Leaders (?)   6,519,598
That's your current stats. This is hardly worth my time. I could delete restart and 3 runs later be back in front. You didn't win, you had your time in protection, I had to wait for your slow behind to play catch up when you died.
I honoured your request to seek revenge and is that all you've got? 1scratch?

Sevz

Thanks Windhound for unlocking the topic =D

Yesterday I was moving when Ulster onlined me, best offensive action he's taken in months. Credit where credit is due =D Pity it's not enough.
I'm still winning  >:D

Gen. Volkov

To clarify, I was online when he decided to attack me, which is the only reason it happened. It does not mean the duel is still ongoing. Windy, this thread is pointless. Please re-lock it.

Sevz

Stop avoiding the fight Volkov.

When you onlined me that was good. It's war =D Unlucky you came out worse off but aye you made a fair move. Solo suiciding is acceptable in times like these.

This duel isn't over until someone is conquered.
That's what we both signed up for. Words from your mouth is that reg we have plenty of time up our sleeves so you were in no rush.

I may vacation again in the upcoming month for private reasons. Snare already knows and I just messaged volkov but it's not something I'm happy to openly discuss.

Lets have some fun  >:D
See if you can break me

Wolf Snare

Typical that once we uncover the truth and reveal the lies that both volkov and shadow have been spewin shadow just locks the topic... unlock the other topic, and At least muster up a response-- or are you completely inept? caught red handed, so just sweep it under the rug?

Oh no, snare's got a point there-- he completely called us out with quotes & everything! lock it; gag him!

also, shadow, you delete one more of my posts and you will regret it.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

If you don't make your posts personal attacks and pointless rants then I won't have to. I'll do my job when you make me do it and not otherwise. It's that simple.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

I wish you wouldn't spam my topics Shadow. But I was digging up some old immortz and found this timeless statement to describe you.

Quote from: windhound on April 29, 2009, 03:02:57 PM
Holycow Shadow
Talk about Spite... You're saying you'd have killed their net too, without a second thought?
I dont understand you as a player anymore Shadow.  You -have- morphed into Shade
You assume waaay too much
You act on very shakey evidence
You love destroying net and causing chaos
You based your vendetta against Question based on your dislike of Bob

Dude.  Knock it off.  I liked Shade for the character he played, he pulled it off very well. 
But you profess to be the opposite, while doing the exact same things.

What's changed? Your still a useless netter and spiteful. Still cheating people's hard work with suicides

Gen. Volkov

QuoteStop avoiding the fight Volkov.

There is no fight. It's over. You've lost. I can re-enumerate all the reasons why, but I'm really tired of doing so. Besides, you won't even follow your own rules. You've been aided up since the online fight. I don't see why I should fight someone who can't fight me without the help of two other people. Nothing more to say here.

Snare, if you even understood what I said, you might be worth my time, but your "response" to my post critical of your post is so off base, that it's clear you do not understand what my criticisms were. So you aren't worth my time.

Have fun talking to yourselves.