just to bring this to your attention

Started by Kilkenne, April 28, 2012, 10:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I know! I have liek no chest hair  :(
I will NEVER be like chad

Kilkenne

I used to think that about my beard, but then I recently started growing facial hair and I am working on a lumberjack beard. It was as if a switch was flipped and below that switch read "MANLY MAN FROM MANTOWN ACTIVATION SEQUENCE"

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Night Wolf

Quote from: Kilkenne on April 28, 2012, 12:26:47 PM
I used to think that about my beard, but then I recently started growing facial hair and I am working on a lumberjack beard. It was as if a switch was flipped and below that switch read "MANLY MAN FROM MANTOWN ACTIVATION SEQUENCE"
where do I locate this switch?

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ian2424 on April 28, 2012, 12:28:52 PM
Shadow, who is the pony in your pic?

that is lyra, I know all the ponies, as I made most of the old peoples' avatars, except shadow's, who I blatantly stole, also most of the old people (read; irl age, the ones I grew up here with) don't use them anymore, and this saddens me

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

they were old news p much immediately, internet lady online on the internet

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on April 28, 2012, 01:33:57 PM
they were old news p much immediately, internet lady online on the internet

I liked them for a few weeks but I am sick to death of them.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

the more things change the more things stay the same

Krowdon

Kilkenne

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I disagree with you. If you mean hot in the attractive sense.

If you mean in te temperature sense I can't say I would know.