Ungatt

Started by Krowdon, April 28, 2012, 09:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Okay. Sorry. I just love him so much he's so adorable
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I have coined a new term. The Krowspas. A Krowspas occurs when one is only able to respond with incoherent, random letters as a result of radical emotional feelings about the subject being responded to. The Krowspas can be both positive and negative. Cool.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

This should become a thing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

It IS "a thing"! I just made it a thing! Partake in the glorious Krowspasing.

Eefbuinsfu
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I don't have anything to krowspas about.

Ungatt Trunn II

Picture me and Night Wolf covered in oil having a tickle fight.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

That only produced a giggle.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

So this means you won't have a tickle fight with Night Wolf?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 28, 2012, 10:07:22 AM
Picture me and Night Wolf covered in oil having a tickle fight.
kh;iajkfhg
That made me krowspas

Krowdon

Because you want it to happen?

Night Wolf

Who DOESNT want that to happen?

Krowdon

Probably Camelglue.

Night Wolf

Even he would enjoy such a picture

Krowdon

It would be glorious.