TEREZI YES

Started by Camaclue, April 27, 2012, 09:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Please? Everyone's been weird and Tavros didn't respond to my 'what happened' message before Ungatt scared him off.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

grimAuxiliatrix

Nepeta Passed Away. I Blame Myself Partially For Improper Medical Procedure. I Am Not A Doctor I Should Not Have Attempted To Repair The Internal Bleeding.

Shortly After Equius Left With Feferi. They Took One Of The Husktops With Them Limiting Our Means Of Communication.

A Massive Search Went On, But Our Efforts Were In Vain As We Were Unable To Find Them. Having Given Up The Search We Have Returned To  Doing Our Everyday Activities.

Krowdon

That sucks. You sure do talk weird.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

The internal bleeding would have simply led to a slower and more painful death without the procedure anyway. But uh... Why did the other two leave exactly?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

grimAuxiliatrix

Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 10:11:21 AM
That sucks. You sure do talk weird.

I'm Sorry Of You Find It Offputting

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 28, 2012, 10:12:00 AM
The internal bleeding would have simply led to a slower and more painful death without the procedure anyway. But uh... Why did the other two leave exactly?

I Do Not Know

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Judging by the behavior of Feferi, she (probably at the prompting of Equius) is starting to view herself as the royalty she is and is now abusing it.

But I'm departing now. BYE EVERYONE! DON'T DIE ANYMORE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

grimAuxiliatrix

Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 10:15:44 AM
Well go find out!

No

You Are Being Somewhat Insolent And I Do not Care For It

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 28, 2012, 10:16:15 AM
Judging by the behavior of Feferi, she (probably at the prompting of Equius) is starting to view herself as the royalty she is and is now abusing it.

But I'm departing now. BYE EVERYONE! DON'T DIE ANYMORE!

Yes You May Be Right

Until Today She Would Not Have Called Anyone A Peasant

Krowdon

Ungatt no! Please stay.

Sorry Kanaya. :(

grimAuxiliatrix

I'll Forgive You  But Please Try To Be Polite In Future Conversations

Krowdon

Krowdon

Can you put Tavros back on since Ungatt left?

grimAuxiliatrix

Krowdon

carcinoGeneticist

I AM THE LEADER YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING TO TALK TO ME