What are you hiding?

Started by Ian2424, April 27, 2012, 03:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

You can't be boss. No one is boss now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont have to be mod to be the boss.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You were hardly boss when you were. I'm here to give spa the boss it deserves.

That person is, quite frankly, two people. And by people I mean ancient armor wearing demons which assassinate.
And by ancient armor wearing demons that assassinate, I mean:
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I was busy thats why I wasnt on much so STFU Unga.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

weren't those the guys from that movie about a hobo?
with a shotgun?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

I dunno last movie I saw was 'The Invisible Man'.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Krowdon on April 27, 2012, 08:20:39 PM
I was busy thats why I wasnt on much so STFU Unga.

Hmm, perhaps we shoulda thought about that before taking a position which requires much activity from the holder.

Quote from: Camaclue on April 27, 2012, 08:28:20 PM
weren't those the guys from that movie about a hobo?
with a shotgun?

Nooooo. (Yes).
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I didnt expect it to happen. at first I was all 'PLANNING SPA STUFF'

then it was *busy*

Night Wolf

Krowdon

guys yes. I am like, the only female obviously I am boss.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

That's why you delegate the power and responsibilities. I mean, look at The Plague. They have a real good thing going. They know how to work together in perfect harmony! Rip cuts the back of their leg to immobilize them and bring them to their knees, and Grinder nooses them up and shoots them into the ceiling with his noose gun. Awesome.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

no. no it is not.

We can just condition everyone. like Brave New World. It would be sucky, but we wouldnt know better.

Ungatt Trunn II

Things don't work out like they do in Brave New World, because people like me exist.
Because people like me exist things are usually much more like Red Dawn mixed with The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
And by people like me I mean me. No others exist. I am the only one. Beware the warmonger!
DIE HIPPIE DIE