Little Crows

Started by Snowy Fir, April 25, 2012, 01:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowy Fir

I was going to complain about the odds. I count at least 5 little crows pecking at my feathers, and here I only have 1 of my own. But it occurred to me that 5 against 2 is an even match, given how effective us ravens have been.

So congrats to the carrion-eaters for slowing me down. It took 25 days, nearly constant online attacks, and of course daily reminders through the ingame message system that I'm not as good as I think I am (thank you for those Sevah). Now you have some of my land.

Wolf Snare

You can't count apparently. But anyways, I'm pretty sure I saaw that raven you keep speaking of. The vultures are picking over the leftovers in the field. Poor thing,
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Dude.. Its beta and your a sook.
You've been attacked less than 300 times and held the easy land. If it weren't for shadow cheating you wouldn't of locked and maybe now you realise it's not that fun up the top. I played passive this round. Bashed the bots and left everyone else alone mostly.
You all wanted me to start hurting people so I got 2 kills, mate got 2 kills, you lost some land and your clanmate that was onlining everyone finally realises that you's are jerks and switched sides. Hope you enjoyed your reign but for bringing my name in the forums you can expect me to spend my next run towards you being our collective 5th kill.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Heh. Heal buff makes kills rather too easy, methinks.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Pippin

heal buffs make the game more interesting
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Durza

Why ferret with its healing ability is powerful.  Any idea when race abilities will come into play shadow?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

might be doable in a month or two, we will see :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Oh, soon as the pressure is on Blackfly ditched the banner. Took their colours straight off.

What do ya call a fly once it's lost it's wings?
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on April 25, 2012, 02:09:39 PM
Heh. Heal buff makes kills rather too easy, methinks.

It's not easy to kill people. Try it before you go nurfing more things like a fool. It's a fast paced game and kills are harder to get than they should be. Already overpriced so don't make it harder. It's virtually impossible to kill a decent player.

Shores of Tripoli

Sevz

Quote from: Snowy Fir on April 25, 2012, 01:21:56 PM
I was going to complain about the odds. I count at least 5 little crows pecking at my feathers, and here I only have 1 of my own. But it occurred to me that 5 against 2 is an even match, given how effective us ravens have been.

So congrats to the carrion-eaters for slowing me down. It took 25 days, nearly constant online attacks, and of course daily reminders through the ingame message system that I'm not as good as I think I am (thank you for those Sevah). Now you have some of my land.

Onlining isn't very sporstmanlike but after last round I guess you got treated the way you treat others. I still owe you a spree. Use turns Snivly Flail.
Huh? oh that's right. You flaked out from 1.5b net in the first week to 100m net on the last day.

Shores of Tripoli

Round's not over yet, but I think we won.

Durza

gotta love the destructive force that occurs in the game.  Onlining is an option, most people just avoid it to be respectful
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Wolf Snare

As soon as Holby started with his ignorant analogies we really began hating his character. With absolute determination a group of us announced we had enough, and it was with great struggle that we prevailed. Congratulations everyone, this battle was a very close call.

A salute to the opposing forces, you were a hell of a challenge and a force to be reckoned with.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Holby?  :D