Guys this is important

Started by Krowdon, April 23, 2012, 09:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I bind my chest tomorrow and dress more like a dude and go to class and see how people react?

Yes
4 (66.7%)
No
1 (16.7%)
Yes but for more than one day
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Typhon

Quote from: Typhon on April 23, 2012, 09:53:54 PM
Not on Msn or pesterchum... so hes prolly shooting something
Thats what I said

Shadow

I feel like this will get much less reaction than a guy dressing as a girl, but go for it and tell us if you get a reaction.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Typhon

Genevieve

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Typhon on April 23, 2012, 09:53:54 PM
so hes prolly shooting something

Holy crap this is literally what I was doing, no joke. I also just got done restoring some old as crap revolver.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Typhon

Krowdon

This is tight on my chest but that feeling will go away after a while. I think I look pretty swag.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Genevieve

Good luck with defeating the huns!

Ashyra Nightwing

It might work better if you go somewhere people don't know you - chances are the people in your class already know you're not a dude

bonus points if you sing the song lucy posted (the best disney song ever imho)

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 24, 2012, 08:41:18 AM
It might work better if you go somewhere people don't know you - chances are the people in your class already know you're not a dude

bonus points if you sing the song lucy posted (the best disney song ever imho)

I plan to do it somewhere people dont know me next time.

I failed today though. And here's why. I messed up on my binding, and I got uncomfortable and had trouble breathing. So I only got about an hour or so before I had to go undo it. Which sucks. So I need to practice and do it at a later date. Not any time soon.

And it being cold kinda messed up my outfit. Boo.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

yesterday I saw a guy with a raccoon tail.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

That's awesome. I never see anyone with tails around here except at conventions. :(

Night Wolf

Camaclue

once I thought how weird it would be if people could turn themselves into furries
and how painful it would be to get your tail stuck on a door.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Mission accomplished.

I need ears that are pink though. Good thing there's a convention coming.