Da*** is this?

Started by Ian2424, April 22, 2012, 11:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

So many things to say taht I cant post here  :(

Ungatt Trunn II

It came OF wonderfully? That makes so much sense that I want to slap you!

Congratulations on the coat. I will put it on my toad to keep him warm.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Perhaps that is the case. But let's take a look if we didn't believe so. What would occur?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Agent Elliot

EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND NOW! NOBODY MOVES, NOBODY DIES! This creature is the result of a botched experiment. If he agrees to go quietly we can't shoot him which is boring.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, then YOU sir are in the kind of luck legends are made of! I never agreed to go anywhere!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Agent Elliot

Well that's all too bad. If we weren't communicating in this digital plane of existence I'd shoot you myself! Perhaps with my water gun. But that's enough innuendo. FOR NOW.

Ungatt Trunn II

Huhuhuhuhuh. I like a man in uniform.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Agent Elliot

Oh this? It's just... agency issued swimwear.

Ungatt Trunn II

That is simply intolerably arousing. I must get myself a set.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

darn, he left! He wasn't my type anyway.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Shodaw, certainly you notice the lack of blue named fellows of the mod variety. We have but one! What a crisis! But worry not. I am the man with the plan who hails from Iran. The current leadership is top heavy and is doomed to fail due to their lack of borons to boss around. I am a premium grade boron, worth precisely one picohitler. And I offer you my services as I have a skill in not only Austronesian bollocks but I also have no idea what I'm talking about.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

you must demonstrate your skill in astronesian bollocks in the forum of a youtube video
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..