First art project

Started by Night Wolf, April 21, 2012, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Because it looks horrible,(literally what my teacher told me), I messed up the highlight, which pretty much screwed the rest of it.

Firetooth

Looking good...like you. :-*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

But not as good as you  :-*

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I think that looks pretty awesome NW :)

Night Wolf

Thank you :)
Ill post some of my other projects in a few days once they are finished

Night Wolf

Figure modeling project

Sharptooh

Awesome!

(and kind of scary at the same time)

What exactly is it meant to be? A snake head? Or snake/man/Lizard (or am I seeing things that aren't there) ?

Night Wolf

It was called a fantasy head where we were supposed to take the features of an animal and blend the with a human portrait. So yes its a snake man

Krowdon

That is so sweet. Why did you choose a snake?

Also, You should also get a picture of that guy in the backgrounds sculpture. I wanna see it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I chose a snake because no one else did and because it would be easy so i could spend more time on other projects. And Im out of clas now so i cant but it was a chick with a hedgehog snout.

Krowdon

They look so cool. I wanna see all of them. :3
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yea the other one that you can only see the top of the head was fricken sweet, it was like human blowfish/coral/tutrle

Krowdon

Thats so awesome.

I wish I could do stuff like that I'd make so many things.

Night Wolf

Just takes time, nobody in that class was good at first