Spa War

Started by Dark Claws, April 20, 2012, 06:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You bought art stuff at an art store?1!
What art stuff did u buy?

Krowdon

Um, I got some yarn. Among other things.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yarn? You making clothes?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Then what is the yarn for

Krowdon

Night Wolf

What when im as old as volkov?

Krowdon

Hopefully soonish.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

lol. Thats what  happens in those calls.

Night Wolf

I called a place one time where there message your call is "fairly" important to us. Made me laugh pretty hard

Krowdon

LOL. Great customer service ya got there.

Night Wolf

Yea it was great, It should have finished like,"you can stay on the line if you want, or not"

Krowdon

What were you calling for?