Started by Krowdon, April 19, 2012, 03:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does she have it going on?

Yes. She's all I want.
Maybe
No

Krowdon

I laughed but I didn't post about it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Mission accomplished besides those two things they should find fairly normall stuff...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Random art stuff/references mostly then song lyrics and random pictures

Krowdon

I mostly RWL and FB. Sometimes YouTube.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I never know what I wanna watch on YouTube though.

Night Wolf

I onnly watch music videos, and epic rap battles of history

Krowdon

I went through a music video phase.

I love Lady Gaga.

Night Wolf

I like a few of her songs like just dance and stuff, ive been told shes started doing more rock type music lately?

Krowdon

I haven't listened to any new music lately. Just my iPod.

Night Wolf

I use my droid since I no longer have an ipod charger, gave mine away being a nice guy  >:(

Krowdon

That was a good thing to do. :3

Night Wolf

No It wasnt now im outta ipod charger

Camaclue

tl;dr due to lulzy music
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]