Krowdon

Started by Shadow Assassin, April 09, 2012, 05:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Don't ya think if I could do that I would have in the first place? Sign back home in Michigan me in san Francisco
And simpsons plate actually

Night Wolf

just bought a shirt with 69 on it... made me happy

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 10, 2012, 09:01:26 PM
just bought a shirt with 69 on it... made me happy

Lol pics or it didn't happen.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

too lazy to atm will later.

there were several other funny clothing items that i wanted to buy like an irish yoga with three drunk guys passed out on on the ground,his face, and chair. but it was green and i look weird in green so i didnt but it. The rest of them I cant post on here

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Sweet! I have 700 Posts!

Night Wolf

Krowdon

For buying shirts you can't post. Lol.

Night Wolf

I didnt buy them yet, but I will. Like the boxers that say rub it for luck

Krowdon

Oh gosh. No ones gonna see them, so why buy them? Lol.

Night Wolf

Gives me a reason to take my pants off when Im drunk

Night Wolf

Even when Im not wearing them I can just be like "oh I thought i was wearing them"

Ungatt Trunn II

Who actually needs reasons?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

If I dont limit myself to reasons id end up walking around nude singing kumbaya asking people if they wanna touch it