Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Muse

I liked that show, Krow.
THERE IS NOTHING TO REGRET.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Krowdon

It was pretty good for a nickelodeon show. Toph was a favorite of mine.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Muse

Sigh no. The plot looks pretty good, but without Sokka and Toph, is it even Avatar?

Dark Claws

I like Tenzen and his kids, especially the kid who looks like Aang. I take it you didn't download episode 2 on iTunes (it was free when I got it two weeks ago. Get it and learn what I mean)?

Like an assistant

Muse

Alright, I will.
But you can't beat Sokka. Or Uncle Iroh. Or Toph.
EVER.

Durza

I must say that  the new Avatar definitly has its own differences, still too early to tell if it is going to be a really good show or not
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Dark Claws

They're irreplacable, but my guess is new guys are coming up. And Toph might still be alive. Maybe. I kinda like the new avatar, what with the who "I AM THE AVATAR! DEAL WITH IT!" attitude.

Like an assistant

Ryu

i will predict korra will LOSE her bending at some point cos Amon will defeat her/ambush , then through divine intervention regain it but then incidentally become so powerful she can defeat  Amon in the final showdown, or he will be a first season kind of bad guy and be replaced by somebody else much more powerful and will have to beat them.

also Amon is rumored to have some correlation with Aang, as he is the only person to be able to take away bending. Some say it could be Aang himself 0.o

i think he was probably a student of his

Dark Claws

Or he could try to take away her power, but because her spirit breaks his, he fails (like Aang would've if his spirit wasn't unbreakable). Also, could the turtle lion take away bending powers? I missed the episode where Aang met him, so I didn't see.

Like an assistant

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ryu

Quote from: Dark Claws on May 24, 2012, 05:59:37 PM
Or he could try to take away her power, but because her spirit breaks his, he fails (like Aang would've if his spirit wasn't unbreakable). Also, could the turtle lion take away bending powers? I missed the episode where Aang met him, so I didn't see.

well, not exactly, he "enlightens" Aang into this world with the elders i believe? the ones with the past avatars. he goes like you dont have to kill the firelord to beat him, and Aang like well how do i, then elders are like the answer is within you(or something) it cuts off, and he eventually goes into the battle with confidence. But i dont recall the turtle lion taking away powers

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on May 24, 2012, 08:07:08 PM

I've seen that picture before!

Your cat will love the feeling of having really smooth legs.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu