Ridiculously Photogenic Guy

Started by Krowdon, April 08, 2012, 11:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Anyone heard of this meme? I think it's funny.

Some RWL ones.

And Doctor Who.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ian2424

:o :o :o :o :o :o. I love this! Especially the Sevs one. Lol. I literally CIQed.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

CIQed?

And it's awesome. This guy is Internet famous now. Just because he took a good picture while running a marathon.

Y'all should make some. I made those 3 RWL ones.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ian2424

Quote from: Krowdon on April 08, 2012, 11:16:31 PM
CIQed?

And it's awesome. This guy is Internet famous now. Just because he took a good picture while running a marathon.

Y'all should make some. I made those 3 RWL ones.
Chuckled Inside Quietly. And I don't know how to. I am not informed of the meme way. I don't know how to post the picture and stuff. :(. Can you teach me????

Krowdon

First, look up a few more examples of this meme. Then go here.

http://m.quickmeme.com/make/caption/#id=222891044&name=Ridiculously%20photogenic%20guy

Caption the meme. Save to your computer, upload to imgur, post here.

Krowdon

Ian2424

I don't know what imgur is. I think I'm officially the Internet Impaired Duck. :'(

Krowdon

It's okay. ^__^

I'm here to teach you, my padawan.

http://imgur.com/

You upload images to it from your computer or other websites.

Ian2424

Gotta go. Way too tired to figure it out. I kept the " Join Redwall " but put down " Beats Shadow and Snowy Fir in one run " at the bottom. Not good, but it's my first time  :P. Good night, my fellow Redwallers!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ian2424 on April 08, 2012, 11:40:43 PM
Gotta go. Way too tired to figure it out. I kept the " Join Redwall " but put down " Beats Shadow and Snowy Fir in one run " at the bottom. Not good, but it's my first time  :P. Good night, my fellow Redwallers!

Ahaha. That was pretty good.

He doesnt even need to make buildings. The workers and troops just come to him automatically,

Krowdon

I thought this was relevant. Because of that topic I made that I got modded in because of my icon.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Yes it is.

Night Wolf, Did you know I got modded for the first time a while ago?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Sharptooth deleted the topic. :(

But basically I had an awesome icon Takara animated for me and then I made a topic and Shadow didn't like either of them.