HAHAHAHHA Well done Shadow and Snowy

Started by Sevz, April 07, 2012, 11:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Quote from: Sevz on April 07, 2012, 11:22:02 PM
Complete land lock while I've been bashing ponies.

wat.
No, seriously.  wat.
As explained at the start, the NPC players are mediocre at best.  The top NPC players can gain the top ten if they're lucky, but usually can't keep it.
They're overall pretty dumb, infact they can keep themselves in check by doing dumb things.
There is absolutely no reason to bash the NPCs, other than being a mediocre player yourself and having the ponies be the only targets you can break.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Quote from: The Obliterator on April 08, 2012, 08:27:50 PM
He is being sarcastic.

Well the diference between when sevz and snare were locking and now is that there are two of us constantly on the alert and waiting for a chance to murder and takedown anyone that remotely has a chance of breaking. ie anyone who is massing troops.... that is why we have maintained out lead for so long
No he is really cheating! Ask Sevah he will tell you :p
He changed the game so only he can win except Sevah can take him down and win any time he wants an disprove his own point, except hes not going to because hes far too busy ponybashing.

Yea it doesn't make sense to me either

Sevz

To Windy, i'm bashing ponies cos they don't complain. The playerbase is dwindling due to admin foolishness so yeah continue to insult me for not hitting the last 10 active warlords. Rwl is a recreational thing, when it's gone don't blame me.

To Shadow, how can you say this game isn't rigged? For the last 2 months I've been in top spot suggesting changes and you've gone the opposite way every time cos you know better. *hahaha*
Now bugwall betalords is so great people can't be bothered playing.

Resets are supposed to be monthly and not whenever your enemy fails a few murders to kill health then chaos troops out of proportion to production.

To the public the game is Rigged, this is old news for me, try remember back when I made that account called Demonstration. That was my way of sayin shut up, look and listen. I guess redwall is in it's last days. When's the graduation?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

You used to be tough ny-NightWolf. Now your a lesser respected forum dweller. Do you even play? Prolly not cos the games turned to crud
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Night Wolf

To busy/lazy to learn 3.0. deleted my reg acccount after some hob nob murdered away my net like four runs in a row

-edit- the forums are my friend

Sevz

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sevz on April 09, 2012, 03:28:19 AM
We used to be bros.
Indeed we were. Actually miss working for with you, it was always interesting.
Maybe ill sign up and let you teach me a few things  :P

windhound

Bash away then Sevz.
But keeping the ponies downtrodden (again, not exactly necessary) is not an excuse for not being able to break Shadow / Snowy.

RWL has been dying for, I donno, 7 years now?  Search around the forums, you're hardly the first person to proclaim its death is neigh.  Most of those people have since left, but RWL is still hangin' around -- while many of the "pro" promis that looked down on us really have died.

Promi games have extreme issues of stagnation.  Its an incredibly simple game at its heart and gets extremely repetitive.  Occasional changes and reworks serve to keep the game interesting.  If you want to see the changes as "rigging" that's fine.
There's actually been surprisingly few bugs of late.  No, Shadow is not a bug.  If you can give me a few examples of actual bugs I might take you more seriously, but it seems like you never can.  Always screaming about bugs and incompetence, never any supporting evidence.
If you think RWL is dying you best abandon ship now.  Leave us to our fate.

Seriously.
It gets old after a while, if RWL is dead then great.  Leave.
If RWL is a place worth hanging around then great. Stop proclaiming its death.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ian2424

Quote from: windhound on April 09, 2012, 09:24:51 AM
Bash away then Sevz.
But keeping the ponies downtrodden (again, not exactly necessary) is not an excuse for not being able to break Shadow / Snowy.

RWL has been dying for, I donno, 7 years now?  Search around the forums, you're hardly the first person to proclaim its death is neigh.  Most of those people have since left, but RWL is still hangin' around -- while many of the "pro" promis that looked down on us really have died.

Promi games have extreme issues of stagnation.  Its an incredibly simple game at its heart and gets extremely repetitive.  Occasional changes and reworks serve to keep the game interesting.  If you want to see the changes as "rigging" that's fine.
There's actually been surprisingly few bugs of late.  No, Shadow is not a bug.  If you can give me a few examples of actual bugs I might take you more seriously, but it seems like you never can.  Always screaming about bugs and incompetence, never any supporting evidence.
If you think RWL is dying you best abandon ship now.  Leave us to our fate.

Seriously.
It gets old after a while, if RWL is dead then great.  Leave.
If RWL is a place worth hanging around then great. Stop proclaiming its death.
I'll literally cry if it dies. :-[
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Sevz

I don't want rwl to die, more people would rather me here whether they admit it or not. My enemies get a challenge and my allies learn to change strategies. Pretty sure we all want the same thing which is a functioning game not some easy to dominate scheme that the first active defensive stance dictates the game in these strangleholds for 2 weeks and gets broken or runs away with an easy win. Persistence is the key to success. Instead of modifying troops and race mods accordingly shadow modified the game around the troops and race modifiers. The ramifications are a huge.

I told you all i'm not gonna lock this round, I think it was mainly because Ian asked me and Oblit second it. Sure I could put up a fight but what's the point? It'll only satisfy my enemy that it wasn't all in vain. I like a challenge but 3.0 is lunacy and i've tried explaining things to monkey. I demonstrated how easy it was to win yet never got heard
I'd rather withdraw from the forum discussion
I'll keep in touch via PM's. GL windy bro

Wolf Snare

Way to hop on that bandwagon oblit, very cowardly noble.

BTW, how would you suggest a takedown shadow? I tore him wide open using your 1 rat phail a week in, after that there was no way of getting through with leaders, because you changed the code again.

Anyone wonder why it's impossible to gain over 60% leaders? mmmm, shadows been tinkering again for his benefit.

Also, stay out of our message boxes and accounts altogether, cheater.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ian2424

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 09, 2012, 11:55:33 AM
Way to hop on that bandwagon oblit, very cowardly noble.

BTW, how would you suggest a takedown shadow? I tore him wide open using your 1 rat phail a week in, after that there was no way of getting through with leaders, because you changed the code again.

Anyone wonder why it's impossible to gain over 60% leaders? mmmm, shadows been tinkering again for his benefit.

I only asked him to stop because it was getting stupid. Then Snowy Fir just came along... He can't be a newb!!!!!!!!
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 09, 2012, 11:55:33 AM
because you changed the code again.

...no, I didn't change code since the round started, and leaders haven't changed since 3.0 was released. And I haven't seen any messages all round.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

oh come off it bud...

QuoteSat, 31 Mar 2012 16:18:27 -0400
From Shadow (Admin) (#3) (?)
Please don't swear at/get in word matches with newbies, they are hard enough to keep around already.

What the hell are you even logging into your admin account for while playing? Didn't we establish a rule against that? It keeps happening while you two run, coincidence?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)