GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!

Started by Shadow Assassin, April 01, 2012, 12:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Whoo!

You guys, it's Sunday.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Durza on April 01, 2012, 12:21:32 PM
Ungatt, please elaborate.  And while you do, life continues uninterrupted

Well I guess if you REALLY want me to argue this point, I can. That's my special ability. It's the whole reason people pick me when they start this game instead of the other characters. ARGUMENT ABILITY ACTIVATE!

The change in forum theme caused some folks to feel uneasiness from the unexpected change. It just so happened that was the thing that sent them over the edge. That person goes out and buys a gun as they are highly paranoid. They become obsessed with their ability to take life, and eventually become a vigilante. The criminal kingpins don't like this and all unify to take this armed vigilante. The unified crime syndicate is so powerful that the government must call in the National Guard to stifle the chaos. Political activists see this as martial law and protests erupt throughout the country. Protests turn to riots and the markets are harmed severely. The economic problems coupled with social issues cause worldwide riots and governments are forced to take action. Eventually one government with nuclear weapons is overthrown by an extremist faction which gained power during the hard times and chaos. They declare war on their neighbors. Other, more powerful countries see this problem but cannot do much as they have riots to attend to. The rouge nation becomes more and more powerful and soon action is forced on larger nations. This only causes more social strife as the citizens see it as an unlawful war and more chaos erupts. More and more governments are toppled and soon world war breaks out. Nations begin to launch their nuclear stockpiles and then everyone dies. The end.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 01, 2012, 12:32:27 PM
Quote from: Durza on April 01, 2012, 12:21:32 PM
Ungatt, please elaborate.  And while you do, life continues uninterrupted

Well I guess if you REALLY want me to argue this point, I can. That's my special ability. It's the whole reason people pick me when they start this game instead of the other characters. ARGUMENT ABILITY ACTIVATE!

The change in forum theme caused some folks to feel uneasiness from the unexpected change. It just so happened that was the thing that sent them over the edge. That person goes out and buys a gun as they are highly paranoid. They become obsessed with their ability to take life, and eventually become a vigilante. The criminal kingpins don't like this and all unify to take this armed vigilante. The unified crime syndicate is so powerful that the government must call in the National Guard to stifle the chaos. Political activists see this as martial law and protests erupt throughout the country. Protests turn to riots and the markets are harmed severely. The economic problems coupled with social issues cause worldwide riots and governments are forced to take action. Eventually one government with nuclear weapons is overthrown by an extremist faction which gained power during the hard times and chaos. They declare war on their neighbors. Other, more powerful countries see this problem but cannot do much as they have riots to attend to. The rouge nation becomes more and more powerful and soon action is forced on larger nations. This only causes more social strife as the citizens see it as an unlawful war and more chaos erupts. More and more governments are toppled and soon world war breaks out. Nations begin to launch their nuclear stockpiles and then everyone dies. The end.

That's what happened to the Aztecs.

Ungatt Trunn II

Exactly. NOW DO YOU SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF FORUM THEMES?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

The reason I haven't replied is because you didn't give me much to work on.

@Ungatt: Stop being such a downer. You're starting to remind me of a guy I know.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

It's a hypothetical scenario which is all too possible!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh god now she's gonna become a vigilante. YOU SEE? WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LISTEN TO MEEEE!!!

Now go, create chaos so I can watch the world burn!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

I have a guncase full of guns and a katana, and  don't care to remove a living being
unless it's an insect/arachnid

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

JUST1C3!

Lol see what I did there?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

I'm dead serious
LOL seriousness in spa