New Spa Rule

Started by Krowdon, March 20, 2012, 06:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and other pony things  are banned in spa until further notice.

Violators will be subjugated.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

*raises hand*
what if we have pony related images?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Your icons are fine. It's the rest of it that's not okay.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Hail our fearless leader!

Krowdon's current wisdom level = ∞
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Seconded.

Give 'em hell spadon.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I'm fed up to the gills with Ponies. Any posts you come across, shoot me a PM so I can fix them.

Ungatt Trunn II

Why stop at that? I move that we cull all posts deemed "terrible" and non-mod posters loyal to the Federation report them to you post-haste!

It's high time that we ruffle their collective jimmies.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 20, 2012, 07:03:34 PM
Why stop at that? I move that we cull all posts deemed "terrible" and non-mod posters loyal to the Federation report them to you post-haste!

It's high time that we ruffle their collective jimmies.

Because some of our posts can be considered terrible. So right now, I'm only going to 'cull' (nice word there. I like it.) ponies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah I guess that's fine. But remember, we grew out of our posting habits. They STILL have not and I think we're to blame. We've just let them droll on without repercussions and we should certainly not rule out the possibility.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Lets start with this. I don't want to be too awful.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes, small doses of tyranny to test the waters. I like it. Condition the public, desensitize them if you will.

Then one day they will wake up with their freedoms gone and belong to us and they won't even realize it! Best part is even if they read this they still won't realize what's happening! HAHAHAHAHAAA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No. Everyone would belong to me. I'll share if I want. >:3

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Shh. Ungatt. No more words. Only Domination of Spa now.

Camaclue

P.S. Modship lasts for a month and a half, so Krowley's rule will end soon.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]