Top 6

Started by Sevah, March 19, 2012, 04:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

I've got nothing to hide and sorta sorry if your unimpressed lil whiteflag lady. Not my problem.
Enjoy watching me ryu and snare set a big score. The suspected multies are dropped from the team and nothing more for me to say about them
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Translation:
'Being passive makes Hidden Fox so weak he's now female.'
'Being Sevah is so awesome because he is big and manly and people are scared of him.'

Sevah

:D
Translation:
'I am pretty awesome and you are the woman of this relationship'
'I thought you were used to it'

Peace Alliance

Wait, are you translating the original text, or are you translating my translation? Here's my new translation:
'purple-monkey-dishwasher'

Sevah

Does your girlfriend beat you?

Etendue

I do believe he's married.

Also, remember what I said about taking this game too seriously?
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

I'm watching charmed. Those chicks are prime. If PA's girl beats on him then I hope she's prime.

Wolf Snare

Woah woah woah, slow down guys ;)

Sevz was emping like usual when I logged in last week. I was completely inactive, btw. I teamed up with Oblit and snowy briefly, but I ran twice and was online robbed by snowy fir after he begged for my help. I got fed up and decided to join sevz, though he honestly needed no help. I spoke with Ryu and was overjoyed to have him join my clan. Go check out my clan forums, I think you'll see absolutely no coordination or scheming going on where the "multi's" are concerned. I would have kept a small team, knowing you guys would fire up a response something along the lines of "Oh, he's got all this help, blah blah blah", and now wish I had. Ryu mentioned we should let in the new players that were bombarding us with messages, as shown below

(PA, I know you've seen this before btw)

QuoteCelestial Ascension-QuasarDragon (#24)

Date Posted:
Friday, Mar 16 3:45 PM   

Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:24:17 -0400From Keetongu (#47) (?)

i sent the request to see if i can join the clan and do u think that you can tell him to let me in plz :)

From,
Keetongu
------
let him in the clan, he is a newer player and would benefit if he played alongside us

Figuring it would help out a new player (and, admittedly, stop the annoying IG messages I was receiving everyday) I let him in. I let in a few of them, really anyone that requested. Whether or not they are multis is news to me. Please don't try to shame my clan by stating we are a bunch of multi accounts working under sevz. If they are multis, ban them. They are contributing in no way shape or form whatsoever.

Sevz had the game solo. By coming along I solidified and assured his victory. Ryu joining was the icing on the cake, and was unnecessary given his advanced skill set. But you and I both know what you've said is far from the truth Ollie, I know you read our messages. Stop being a jerk lol, the conjecture you're spewing to save face is insulting.

Your defense mechanisms are exemplary and I hope they patched your damaged pride, but let's be realistic and stop the slander please.

Facts:

• He was winning before I became active.
  • He would still be landlocking without a clan of inactive noobs below him.
  • I am not a cheater, nor did I knowingly associate with cheaters.
  • You guys are upset.

Calm down guys, it's just a game.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

PA, I'll give you a hint, ignore Sevah and his blatant ego posts, he's only doing this for attention ;)

Wolf Snare also, but that's another matter entirely.

Wolf Snare

??? Care to elaborate? I was defending my clan against unjust claims, quit being a sycophant and following the herd to please people.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

I would elaborate Wolf Snare, but I'm afraid you'd turn this topic into an insult slinging debate like the last topic I posted in with you.

Wolf Snare

And the point of you even posting in the first place was?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

you guys are the worst
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Oh wait, I think I know-- To insult me, and ride the coattails of those smarter than you. Sharpy, you're a suck up at best and your logic is flawed; you're a hypocrite. Shadow, I had a legitimate reason to defend my clan against PA, and you well know it. So, to take a page out of Sevz book, I am in fact the best.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Rakefur

I think Snare had every right to do what he did and he did it fairly without throwing insults.

I don't know if Sevz really had it solo, he always has people working for him, but please stop the general jerkiness that's going on lately. It's making my game experience less then awesome.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012