Top 6

Started by Sevah, March 19, 2012, 04:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

How am I to perceive you in any positive way when you call me fat and online attack my internet ratz? You sir have some serious manner issues.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Just think back on all the times I haven't done that, and you will see this is just a momentary aberration. Also:

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Point is, you're NOW A JERK, and that's poor form. Reminiscing back to cool Volk just brings a tear to my eye-- sadly those days are long gone.

Also: you mad bro?

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuotePoint is, you're NOW A JERK, and that's poor form. Reminiscing back to cool Volk just brings a tear to my eye-- sadly those days are long gone.

If this was coming from a more credible source, I might care. :P

Mad about what?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Oh please, you cringed as you read it.
For the record, I am a credible source. Or did you mean to call me an incredible force? Your fat fingers spewed the wrong word, you sissy.
Yes, I am both of those things.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 22, 2012, 01:57:30 AM
Mad about what?

Oh, Arnie just looked real angry. I wasn't sure why you'd post him unless he was conveying your anger for you, since a webcam shot of yourself would produce many Michael Moore jokes.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOh please, you cringed as you read it.

Cringed at your terrible attempt to sound like you know what you are talking about maybe.

For the record, I am a credible source. Or did you mean to call me an incredible force? Your fat fingers spewed the wrong word, you sissy.

Someone who regularly gets in flame wars with the tooths is not a credible source. :)

QuoteOh, Arnie just looked real angry. I wasn't sure why you'd post him unless he was conveying your anger for you, since a webcam shot of yourself would produce many Michael Moore jokes.

Arnie always looks angry. I was just posting it because it said what I wanted.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 22, 2012, 02:27:50 AM
Cringed at your terrible attempt to sound like you know what you are talking about maybe.
Oh come off it, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're a grumpus. The fact that I am the former is completely coincidental. 8-)

Someone who regularly gets in flame wars with the tooths is not a credible source. :)
Eh, quit splitting hairs. If they bait me, I will not hesitate to tell them off. I haven't a smidgen of the malicious intent that you've projected as of late. ;)

Arnie always looks angry.

Yeah, well.... you always look like Mike. :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

I agree with Snare. Gen said it in the ultra modified discussion. 3 against 1 means majority rules and volkov is grumpus
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

The best part about this conversation is that it's abundantly clear who is what. Judge for yourself, folks!

[edit]

*locked the topic*

Rational: Posts were no longer on topic, and although your verbal sparring was obviously intended to be funny and light-heated, it was also mean spirited, and completely unnecessary.

Sevs and Wolf Snare ask us to respect them, but then they don't behave respectfully. That's why I posted what is above.