Top 6

Started by Sevah, March 19, 2012, 04:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Yeah snowy fir is definitly not firetooth.

I actuallyhave no idea who he is as he has been very about not letting anyone know his name.

But at the very least he doesn't act like firetooth...well at least not how i remember firetooth.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Rakefur

I thought it was decided it was Neo?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

I thought Snowy was Ereptor? Either way it's a mistake to challenge me.

Market is easy to overfill and that's why I was locking the land, cos it's the only way I can afford to buy everyone out. Many others would not spend as much as I'm willing to spend. Would you buy my stuff to sponsor me to break your emperor? Usually not but for me it's much more fun to supply my challengers with needed resources and see what they can do.

If you all want the truth, I am scared of Peace Alliance because he's a wolf in sheep clothing. Plays passive but he's politically as evil as it gets.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

The truth at last!

Sevah

The more people you get hating me the more who suffer. I'm not scared for my safety but for the safety of others. You tend to lead them into doom against me rather than give them the chance to learn off me first. Vargarth is a hybrid example. Every tip I give that kid he uses it great but he doesn't have what it takes to challenge me so his hatred is as premature as your lovelife.

PA for president.

Wolf Snare

The new PA doesn't hold a candle to the rat masser I used to know. Come out of retirement you old fart, you're reminding me of wolf bite.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

I destroyed Wolfbite in reg. PA wouldn't wanna come out of retirement without some good helpers or he'd be fodder. I could punish his passive account but don't see the nobility in beating someone who won't fight back and just runs their mouth like a woman.

Gen. Volkov

Sevah, PA is at least as good as you are, when he plays active.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Volkov is a cyber bully, he online attacked me!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Wah wah, cry home to your mommy. :P
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevah

We've never proven this. If he comes solo active i'll go completely solo active.

Onlining is a statement of despise. I only do it when someone makes up junk about me or it's retaliation.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 22, 2012, 12:16:12 AM
Wah wah, cry home to your mommy. :P

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWe've never proven this. If he comes solo active i'll go completely solo active.

Having fought/played with both of you, I am saying this is the case. You guys can feel free to hash it out for yourselves though.

QuoteOnlining is a statement of despise. I only do it when someone makes up junk about me or it's retaliation.

I didn't actually do it on purpose. Snare had idled out, I logged on, saw him with land and not online, and attacked. Then he messaged me, I stopped, asked if he was running, and just got weird responses and then an attack. So I just tried to finish my run as best I could, messaging Snare a couple more times asking if he was running. I just kept getting weird responses, so I figured he was just messing with me, and attacked him, built, and finished my run. He onlined me about halfway through my finishing up stages. As a result, I almost ran out of cash. Wolf Snare is a big fat jerk.

LOLOL, that is a ridiculous picture. I love it. See what I mean about weird responses though?

Wolf Snare

I'm sensitive about my weight, thanks :/

I responded in Spanish, I thought all you yanks spoke that gibberish?? You're so totally not the sensible man you used to be.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm sensitive about my weight, thanks :/

Sure you are.

QuoteI responded in Spanish, I thought all you yanks spoke that gibberish?? You're so totally not the sensible man you used to be.

Je ne parle pas espanol, je parle francais.

I am always a sensible man, it's just your impressions of me that change.