list of all the trolls

Started by Night Wolf, March 12, 2012, 05:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I should come over and shoot one sometime. Seriously. No guns here
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't think I'd give you this one to shoot, even I'm a bit scared of it.

You should shoot my little .22 revolver. No kick and the .22 short is no louder than a firecracker.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'd still probably end up scaring myself.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I would shoot it first so you'd know what to expect from it.
Which really isn't much. You would probably be more surprised at how quiet it is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Haha. Probably. Many things surprise me. Like air horns.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

There was one at the game tonight.

You could see the sound waves.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Raggon

How many guns do you have?!?
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

6-7 I'm not entirely certain right now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Don't you have to have a license ?

Ungatt Trunn II

Not in Kentucky.

God I love this state.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh.

How expensive is a gun in Kentucky?

Ungatt Trunn II

That depends on where you get them, the gun, and the economy. A decent gun would be about $600, give or take depending on the type.

I get most of mine from other private owners meaning no tax, no registration, no background check.
Lovely.
DIE HIPPIE DIE