I'm finally doing it!!!

Started by TR Shadow, April 21, 2003, 03:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Goodbye.  I'm leaving RWL, and for good this time.  I don't intend to come back.  You will always be able to find me here and  here, but not here.  I will also pop up in various other Pokemon/Redwall web sites.  I don't want to leave, but it's becoming too addictive.  Now to the cool peeps list:

Cool peeps:

Menatus: You  are one of my favorite posters here, too bad you left.  I loved all your sarcasum!

Ad: You are too cool!  I love talking to you on aim!  It's always fun to talk to someone nice for once ;).

Austin: I love talking to another strong christian!  Thank you for all you've done for me.

Shael: You are so funny!  I love talking to you so much.  It's always fun to get into chats with you.  They can sometimes turn into...err...more than we thought they'd be...if you know what I mean =P.

Trident: I have had so much fun arguing with you on AIM.  Remember, Colin>>>>>>>Kasey!

Beem: You are as funny as Shael!  You're so sensitive and nice.  I love you!

Calria: I never knew that people with minds like yours could be so....umm....silly.  Teh onlyy bda thng iz tht u get mad a tme whn i spel lke thiz =P.

Bloodwake: You're pretty funny and smart (which is getting hard to find these days)

Holby: You gave me a license to throw people out the window!

Deathclaw: I've never figured out if I love or hate you.  It's so fun to talk to you, but after that whole ark thing when we were newbies, ummm, I think I love you.

Dead Eye: It's so nice to talk to someone mature for a change.  But I can't find that so I talk to you anyway =P.

Windhound: I dunno what you did, but methinks you're cool.

Mark: You're cool, but methinks you'd be cooler if you didn't hate Pokemon so much

Ok, methinks that's it.  I know I left out a bunch of peeps, sorry about that.  Well, back to the main point of this topic: Goodbye.  I'll miss you all.

[Edit] I almost forgot, if y'all still love me, you can Email me at tr_shadow@insightbb.com or AIM me at ShAdOwOfReDwAlL

Dead Eye

I think I am going to cry

I love you Julie, and I will miss you. You were one of my fun friends, and always made me laugh.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Retto

= 0( I'll definately miss you...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Other

The sad thing is I had Retto gag me.  The whole point of that was so I wouldn't post.
Don't you find it ammusing how I win every poll?

Actually, I'm TR Shadow...But I still win every poll, lol!

Trident

I do agree...Colin probably is better than Kasey.  BUT, Colin most likely isn't better than Colby, Eric , Nick (not the idiot who IMs me), Hermilio , Thane, or Brandon!  Ha ha ha.  But Kasey will always be hot, even if he has a bad mind.

Other

Naw... Colin>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of them!  HA!

Trident

Quote from: OtherNaw... Colin>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of them!  HA!
Riiiiiiiight
Show me a picture of Colin
THAN I might agree.
Still...kaden and dereck.. they were so sweet...so was Herme...hehe

Dead Eye

Isn't Julie gagged. She can't write.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

She has some 5 otehr forum names you know.

Aqualis

Quote from: TridentShe has some 5 otehr forum names you know.
I thought she had seven accounts here.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Other

10, lol.  I had Calria change the passes to most of them so I couldn't get on.

Badrang the Tyrant

TR I'm not cool? :(

I'll miss you though!

Mark

I'll miss ya, TR! *takes E-mail and AIM* I'm glad to see that ya still think I'm cool :D I'm planing ta get AIM too :D. Farwell (fer the time being :D )  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

CoolClaw

I'm not co..co.. cool peep?  But I'm COOL claw...
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Abby The Rat

Don't worry coolclaw. It because she doesn't know you. You left before the reset, she came after
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]