Race   Stoat
Health   100%
Tax Rate   5%
Rats   703,789,736
Weasels   133,799,557
Stoats   148,296,931
Skiffs   97,826,279
Leaders   16,488,160

got a couple of murders in but he was maxxed and I didn't have enough for open attack op.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Shadow

got ~20 murders off while sharp was holding the net, if his army net scales about evenly his new rough stats look like:

Rats   620,000,000
Weasels   118,000,000
Stoats   130,000,000
Skiffs   86,000,000
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

close, but no cigar. Stoats have been undercut by a fair amount.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Suicidin' like it's my day job.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Each time I just academy up to more then I began with. ;)

Also I already discussed with the admins that I'm gone friday-sunday (and busy most of thursday) so I've put my account on vaca. You all had all of yesterday night,and still have another 12 hours, to take me down.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Etendue

I suppose I should be defending Firetooth. Was waiting for an opportunity to throw some love (read: sacks) around.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

I reckon it's rude to put peoples stats on the forums. It's against the rules at other places but I guess this place the rules are verbalised and bendable for certain people.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

It's not against the rules, and has been done for years. I'm pretty sure you've done it yourself Sevah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

I have done it before, done it a few times and its been done to me.

Feels like a violation of the dynamics. Should be a new rule against it cos it's not fair to Firetooth that everyone in the game can get an espionage on him with 2 of someone elses turns. Why bother getting a good ratio?
Sharing espies with the clan is one thing, posting an espy on your notice page is another thing but this is blatantly exposing his strategy to the public with a mass message.

Why not just mass message from shadows admin account next time? It's not like he's got any dignity or respect for his enemies

Gen. Volkov

It's Shadow's fault Firegoose only had 16 mil leaders on 230k land? Seems to me, with that poor a ratio, anyone could have gotten an espy. I don't really see how it's a violation of the dynamics man. I mean, if you have a legit complaint about Shadow, that's one thing, but this just seems like you are looking for something to complain about.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevah

Sevz (#21)
Turns (?)   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #22
Workers (?)   662,123
Acres (?)   32,955
Cash (?)   $121,708,955,860
Food (?)   1,192,606,137
Loyalty (?)   161,408,159
Networth (?)   $134,544,734
Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Fox
Health (?)   96%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   6,158,244
Weasels (?)   1,527,132
Stoats (?)   1,441,327
Skiffs (?)   1,209,264
Leaders (?)   10,716,560

I couldn't get his stats so don't talk trash.

I don't care who did it, think it's kinda rude and disrespectful. I didn't complain when he did it to us cos I thought that'd sound like complaintline.com but now I'm sayin in general it should ease off. Sure if it was an non playing emperor but that's clanwork exposed to all.

Firetooth

Thanks for the defense sevz, but I don't have any problem with Shadow posting my stats.

I'll de-vaca when I run next or something, either way probably tomorrow.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI couldn't get his stats so don't talk trash.

That's my problem why exactly? Let me do the math for yah. Firetooth had a 71 ratio. If you couldn't get an espy, that's not my problem. Shadow could and did.

I don't care who did it, think it's kinda rude and disrespectful. I didn't complain when he did it to us cos I thought that'd sound like complaintline.com but now I'm sayin in general it should ease off. Sure if it was an non playing emperor but that's clanwork exposed to all.

Like I said, it's been done since the beginning of RWL, you've done it yourself, so I don't really see how you have a leg to stand on here.

Sevah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 12, 2012, 05:47:48 AM
you've done it yourself, so I don't really see how you have a leg to stand on here.

Didn't you hear me? I said yeah I've done it in the past and had it done to me. Then I said we all should agree to ease it off.

Are you saying that because I made a mistake and learnt from it I don't have a leg to stand on? I don't see how your subconscious reminds you to breathe with such a foolish attitude.

I stand on both legs as an observer. Instead of chastising potential social upgrades because of who they're from think first and ask questions then act on some informed knowledge. That person who failed teaches everyone else a cheap lesson
Firetooth doesn't have a problem with shadow doing it this time but if it were ereptor cashed up getting his stats posted after being suicided by some punk noone likes I'd still have the same argument but more agreers.

Don't think selfish and you'll learn to contribute to society. People will think you are selfish until you help them personally.