EO reborn!

Started by General Austin, April 21, 2003, 10:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Well, I just made some changes and things look to be running well. Hopefully I will stay number 1 and retain EO and keep it strong.

~A rare message from Bloodrath

Holby

*Agrees* My TSR strat switch isn't working. I keep going around in circles, at the most gaining about 200k Net p. 50 turns. <_<
I will not deleted this

Rough Raiders

Quote from: DeathclawIt would be the war to end all wars.
Isnt that what we said about WWI? Then we just plunged into another WW. Will it happen here too??
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

This isn't real life there smarts. It is a game.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Holby

Quote from: Rough Raiders
Quote from: DeathclawIt would be the war to end all wars.
Then we just plunged into another WW.
If you're referring to America, they didn't join WWI until it had gone on for 3 years- April 1917, I think.
I don't call that "plunging".
I will not deleted this

Ancient Warriors

I just looked at TSR, lol EO died and some guy #45 is #1, untouchable. He says bloodrath betrayed him: kicked him, attacked him, and tried to kill him.

Bloodrath

Listen, if I had the time to actually play the game, I would have continued to keep on playing. I only will fit in time for Duel and that is it. Also, beytrayed I did not do. I merely got rid of EO, attacked him a few times, and then stopped playing basically. Trust me, if I wanted to continue playing and be number 1 I would, but I don't have the time, and I wish I did.

~A rare message from Bloodrath

Victory's Legion

I am #45 Horde of Shadows. Bloodrath you coward, do not lie and try to tell everyone youd be #1 if you *chose* to play. You betrayed me because I rose above you.Then you attacked me 14 times, (check the news) and I in turn was wounded. I returned though, rose back from 125 mill net to take you down from your position, now you have deleted your account as my followers and minions destroyed your forces. Well Bloodrath, I know for a fact that you played more than most, as many TSR players can back me up on. You failed, you betrayed me, you have payed the price.
                                                                -#45 The Horde of Shadows
                                                                         Emperor of TSR
                                                                         Ruler of the Northlands
                                                                         Killer of Bloodrath
                                                                         Bringer of Peace

Victory's Legion

EO has fallen, their leader lies dead, Now only emperor of my graveyard. The rest of his clan has scattered, ran, or even betrayed him to work for the new Emperor. Holby is falling, Austin is powerless, and Orcrist has joined the side of good. Soon a peaceful reign will come, lead by a new Emperor. EO will be replaced by Reign.

Bloodrath

Listen, if I wanted to have tried to challenge you, would you think I would have saved up on turns, and then attack you? I only had 145 turns when I attacked you. I could have waited untill I had a lot more, than I could have crushed you. With my 14 attacks, I hurt you bad. Did you wonder why I didn't push you down even futher? Trust me, if I wanted to have waited, I could of hit you 5x as more, and then you would have been dead. I decided to attack you with my limitted turns, because it really doesn't matter if I am first or not, because I know I can get back up there again. You even told me yourself that is your first time, so enjoy it. Trust me, if I wanted too, I could have knocked you below 100 000 000 nw, but I did not. I didn't really want to go out with a bang, but the game was boring, and sitting at the top isn't that fun. Maybe I should have waited and then crush you with hundreds of turns, but I did not. And by the way, you did not kill me. That is unjust. I had a high networth, and could have kept going, even after your attacks. I was deleteing anyway, if I would not have attacked you in the first place, so do not call yourself the killer of me, because you never did kill me.

Ancient Warriors

This is what Victory's Legion told me, "First of all he deleted after i took all but 10k acres from him. If he disputes that I will bring in the news for yourself.He broke me in Hares and Mice, 14 times. At most he could have attacked 7 more. Then I did have 800 turns because I am a better player than yhim and killed him. I therefore claim hisdeat/deletion, and to say you could have kept growing is a joke. I was at 325 million and you were at 80 with 10k acres. He failed in his attempt to destroy me, and now my new clan has been created. Try to rise ever again Bloodrath, and you will have to fight through 5 loyal members about to surpass 75 million networth."

General Austin

Wha? I'm not powerless because of your followers. I just got tired of the slow connection and being in a huge clan. Don't bring me into your squabbles please.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

What's the site for TSR?