Are the devil and I do not like them 

Camaclue

hee
you had Chinese, didn't you Nighty?
maybe This can help...
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Chopsticks are so fun. I don't know what you are talking about.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

My date laughed for half an hour at my frivolous attempts to pick up a single chicken thingy with two pointy sticks.  >:(

Stupid pointed sticks.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on March 03, 2012, 12:11:28 AM
My date laughed for half an hour at my frivolous attempts to pick up a single chicken thingy with two pointy sticks.  >:(

Stupid pointed sticks.

You just have to practice a bit. And I'd be laughing too. :3

I can use them pretty okay, not perfectly though. Where did you go that you needed chopsticks?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on March 03, 2012, 07:23:59 AM

Stupid pointed sticks.

I can use them pretty okay, not perfectly though. Where did you go that you needed chopsticks?
Some famous Chinese restaurant in China don't remember what it was called though....the z&y or something like that. And I can't move the top pointed stick without my other pointed stick moving to  :(

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on March 03, 2012, 08:27:17 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on March 03, 2012, 07:23:59 AM

Stupid pointed sticks.

Some famous Chinese restaurant in China don't remember what it was called though....the z&y or something like that. And I can't move the top pointed stick without my other pointed stick moving to  :(

You went to China? :P

Night Wolf

Chinatown soooooOOOOooooOory.!

Krowdon

haha.

I knew what you meant. Is chinatown a cool place?

Night Wolf

I like lol they have some pretty cool stuff

I'm going back today to buy me some silk pjs(Chinatown not the restaurant

Krowdon

But me some fancy chopsticks. :3

Night Wolf

I will not touch those devilsticks again! unless I go out to eat again
And besides how would I get them to you I can't send chopsticks through a pm

Krowdon

Oh yeah. :(

Oh well. There will be other chances in the future to buy things fro Asia. Maybe not too far away depending on circumstances.

Raggon

I just watched Karati Kid last night and the kid could not use the chopsticks. Neither can I.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Krowdon

Karate Kid is a good movie. And chopsticks take practice!