Turbo Round 55 (3.0 Round 1) Immortalization

Started by Shadow, February 28, 2012, 09:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 03:40:46 PM
And where do you fit into any of this Holby? Sign up, I'll give you some perspective. Otherwise, mind your own [darn] business.
My bad, I didn't realise this thread was exclusive
I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Wolf Snare, when did you become such an obnoxious, self loving moron who consistently seems to embarrass himself with every post he makes?

This blatantly just attention seeking "waa waa, I'm the best player in this game even though I vacaed to protect net, abused features, and helped a land lock in a testing round, why will nobody praise me as god of this game- PS. Holby, get out, you suck even though you empted REG for an age; your opinion doesn't count"

Get over yourself Wolf Snare

Shadow

I really want one thread that wolf posts in to not descend into a flame war that requires locking. Please? Just one?

Stop responding!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Holby on February 29, 2012, 03:46:38 PM
And where do you fit into any of this Holby? Sign up, I'll give you some perspective. Otherwise, mind your own [darn] business.

Careful, you don't want to mess with the big man. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on February 29, 2012, 04:10:44 PM
Quote from: Holby on February 29, 2012, 03:46:38 PM

Careful, you don't want to mess with the big man. ;)

see the post above yours

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 29, 2012, 03:57:06 PM
Wolf Snare, when did you become such an obnoxious, self loving moron who consistently seems to embarrass himself with every post he makes?

This blatantly just attention seeking "waa waa, I'm the best player in this game even though I vacaed to protect net, abused features, and helped a land lock in a testing round, why will nobody praise me as god of this game- PS. Holby, get out, you suck even though you empted REG for an age; your opinion doesn't count"

Get over yourself Wolf Snare
Holby "empted" reg for an age with help. You're just butthurt I stole all your cities. I really prefer not to be praised by you, I actually just like rubbing in your face how terrible you seem to be at this game, when even after I "vacation to protect net" for a week, I end with exponentially more networth than your combined clan. And for the record, I didn't really see a need to log on while I was "vacationing to protect net", I just figured it would be easier to sit out and save myself, ya know? I still creeped around everyday, you and I aren't so different 8-)

.... get a life, I was in cuba, I don't have to cheat to win.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

I know a Cuban horse when I see one. So that settles that. Now, I think the important thing we all take away from this it that many players are talented at this game, but not all are respected for it. Respect goes to the folks who are talented [¡]and[¡] humble - or at least nice.

Wolf Snare

I dunno, I haven't seen palm trees quite that lively in Ontario as of late; you, Ollie? The Cuban driver, lack of snow, and colonial Spanish pillared structures are no indication either...

pipe down ollie. I'm not demanding respect or recognition, there's a fine line between that, and simply taunting people for effect. It tickles me to see their reactions, firetooth especially. I'm not being serious at all, in fact, once or twice in my life I've even been called modest. ;)

take it easy folks

That being said, results speak for themselves. You'll find since I've returned 3 months ago, things have gone my way.
Turbo Round 53
Turbo Round 54
Turbo Round 55
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

No Snare, I am confident enough from the rear end of that Cuban horse, I don't need further evidence! ;)

Well I do gather from your tone in other posts that you are arguing for the respect you deserve. I'm just pointing out, as I'm sure you know but may have forgotten, that part of this game is the political diplomacy, and the ability to earn peoples respect by being formidable AND tolerable.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Shadowfor the last three days there there were actually a couple of people with enough troops to break sevah straight up but nobody tried.

Yeah, I know. I was a tad disappointed in that.

Quote from: AlazarOn another note, VTN was obviously a huge let down, I really expected more from you guys, but in the end you accomplished nothing but making an [Behind](heeeeee haaaawwww) of yourselves and just onlining people.

I never once onlined someone. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have joined VTN, but it was interesting nonetheless.

Quote from: Wolf SnareNeed I remind you when Permian was in full swing, cloud, volk, and VTN in general were all beat down below us?

I think you may have knocked me out of the top five once. I was right back in it my next run though, and I boosted Sharptooth back into it in the process. LOL. Given the conditions I was operating in, I was actually pretty darn productive. It was only when I went all out leaders, right at the end, to murder Sevah, that I experienced any noticeable drop.

Also, Snare, I don't think anyone here really doubts you are good player. Chill out.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

QuoteYeah, I know. I was a tad disappointed in that.
Why didn't you tell them? ^_^

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 05:25:06 PM
I dunno, I haven't seen palm trees quite that lively in Ontario as of late; you, Ollie? The Cuban driver, lack of snow, and colonial Spanish pillared structures are no indication either...

what palm trees? I see no palm tree! I see funny leaf thingys that could belong to a palm tree or they could just be pine needles...can't really tell the difference on my phone.

Sevah

1. Noah Calhoun (#10) SNARE
$1,016,741,151 with 89,133 Acres

2. Suicide Silence (#17) ALAZAR
$913,983,143 with 81,248 Acres

3. Demonstration (#53) SEVZ
$760,873,064 with 344,713 Acres
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First few days Sharpy you got the land and had your team aid you up TRYING to lock not to mention you played beta more than me, I couldn't break the first run outta protection but the second run I mangled your clan and took the lead solo.
You are an absolute sour jerk to insult my integrity on yet another immortalization thread so slap yourself in the face for me. The reason why your clan failed is because I use mastery to figure things out and annihilate.

For all the crap you ladies are giving me try remember that I deleted late in the round and started fresh then overtook cloud in a couple days. You all had heaps of opportunities but I'm no fool which comes back to the accidental top 3 we have here.

We come back to the point where the admins ignore me and the public agrees then sulks like sore losers after ignoring the facts.
I didn't care to win. If I did I would of had 5b net. The best part was how much damage I could do to massive clans and how well I could defend the land and even take out cloud on the side

My mates are also legends and they've got my respect. They've got their own story to tell.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.