so THAT'S why Ad is so popular....

Started by Fleetscut, April 21, 2003, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetscut

Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Badrang the Tyrant

Ereptor, I think your brain is turning to mush!

Mark

what Ereptor said I think that would count as a burn :D
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

Ad was popular WAY before the whole Ereptor thing, and will be long after, because he's SO awesome.

Don't diss my second husband, man!

Ereptor

I dissed Ad?  I am making Ad unpopular?  Calria what are you talking about?  Ad where are you?  These people are mad
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Ereptor, I'm not talking to you!!! Geez!

I'm talking to whoever it was that started this silly thread... they don't know what they're talkin about, and it ticks me off.

Ereptor

Me too.  I think the fleebag or whatever his name is, is smoking rat poison.  He makes no sense.  And we are only getting dumber by reading his posts.  heh heh heh
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

*gasp*

For once, I cannot find a single thing to disagree with in Ereptor's post!

Abby The Rat

Quote from: FleetscutYes, we all know that Ad must've aided Ereptor to the top. This is ridiculous! Aiding enemies indeed!
Fleetscut will sulk and say no more.
Oh yes and attack me, I will be waiting. Waiting for your aided supplies to try and kill me......
Ok, let me try and make sense of this or better still, put some fact to it.

we all know that Ad must've aided Ereptor to the top

I think you mean, Ereptor Aid me to the top, even though it was taking a long time doing so. If this is not what you mean and you do mean that I aided Ereptor. That is not true and I don't think "We know that". I've never Aid ereptor because he  never have asked.

Aiding enemies indeed

It is true I do, but only if they ask. Not many enemies do.

Fleetscut will sulk and say no more

Don't sulk, it will cloud you mind up even more.

Oh yes and attack me,

I don't attack without strong reason, I have a code of honor that got hidden in the forums age. I might find the time to get it out or someone might.  This is not strong reason to attack you.

I will be waiting. Waiting for your aided supplies to try and kill me......

How can Aids kill you? Try making more sense with that.

And the reason I'm popular is because of the way I post and the way I act. Ask anyone that and they will agree with me whole heartedly. Even my hated enemy.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ereptor

Ad you get props for trying to make sense of that.  Good ole Ad, given everybody a chance.  Horray for Sir Ad.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Hip! Hip! Hooray!
Hip! Hip! Hooray!

To quaintly quote the originator of this topic, So THAT's why Ad is so popular...

Huzzah!

Fleetscut

*grumbles* stupid yanks hrmph I suppose your all for the war in Iraq though....
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Abby The Rat

Quote from: Fleetscut*grumbles* stupid yanks hrmph I suppose your all for the war in Iraq though....
stupid yanks

If you mean I'm a stupid Yank. That is not true, because I'm A Smart Brit.

I suppose your all for the war

Again, I don't, so that the end to your "all".

I have nothing against you, it just you keep saying things without thinking why.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ereptor

Ok Ad please don't even try to reply to this one.  Ok Everyone.  Nothing to see here.  Move away.  Please move away.  You can damage your brain if you read above this post.  Please, move away.  Nothing to see here.  This post is closed by the IQ police.  Since this guy obviously has none.   ;)

EDIT< this was posted before Ad posted.  so this is intended for fleabag. >EDIT
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Fleetscut, babe, don't EVEN do what you just did.

First off, I am NOT a Yank. Yes, I know that's a slang word in Britain or wherever for an American, but don't use it around some Southern Americans because to me, Yank is an insult. A very very very insulting insult, and I don't care for it. I am from the South, born in the South, raised in the South, and proud of the South. Don't call me a Yank. Just because the Union won doesn't mean it's got a right to claim our heritage.

Secondly, I don't support that idiotic war in Iraq. I'm a liberal democrat, and I think George Bush is a m-o-r-o-n. I'm also in Air Force JROTC, and am going into the real thing as soon as college is over, but that doesn't mean I agree with the US, its president, or the military.

Generalizations are a dangerous thing.
Don't go there.