Hi

Started by buddr16987, February 26, 2012, 01:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddr16987

Hello everyone. I am Budd Riter also known as Marlfox 673. I am in love with these books. Redwall series are  the best books ever. I have read all the books 2 times already. I have no idea how Harry Potter got to be so famous and Redwall isn't already considered the best book in existence. i think these books are the best. I also own the Redwall cookbook and Brian Jacques book   about the flying dutchman. Even that book is better than Harry Potter. I love how you guys made a game and chat page for this book. Now if only you could make a movie. Hhaha, but seriously if you could i would explode.

cloud

Quote from: buddr16987 on February 26, 2012, 01:11:12 PM
Hello everyone. I am Budd Riter also known as Marlfox 673. I am in love with these books. Redwall series are  the best books ever. I have read all the books 2 times already. I have no idea how Harry Potter got to be so famous and Redwall isn't already considered the best book in existence. i think these books are the best. I also own the Redwall cookbook and Brian Jacques book   about the flying dutchman. Even that book is better than Harry Potter. I love how you guys made a game and chat page for this book. Now if only you could make a movie. Hhaha, but seriously if you could i would explode.

A lot of subjective comments in 1 paragraph.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Hey, welcome to RWL. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Welcome to RWL!

A movie is unlikely unfortunately . . . but have you seen the TV series?

Ian2424

I wasn't old enough to watch the series. I was only like 2-3. But, hi! Nice to meet you Buddy!
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

Hey! Welcome to Redwall Warlords!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

You can find most of the TV series on YouTube ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w6Uz-yhBM

Definitely worth a watch if you want a redwall movie.

Rakefur

Not a great series I must admit.

Welcome to RWL Budd!
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Quote from: cloud on February 26, 2012, 01:12:16 PM
Quote from: buddr16987 on February 26, 2012, 01:11:12 PM

A lot of subjective comments in 1 paragraph.
Bit harsh Cloud; this is just a kid who loves Redwall. Somehow I doubt you'd be so harsh in real life, lol. (my wife did an impression of you talking to a 10 year old when she read this over my shoulder, it was funny!)

Welcome buddr16987! Always good to see another Redwall fan

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 27, 2012, 02:58:30 PM
Bit harsh Cloud; this is just a kid who loves Redwall. Somehow I doubt you'd be so harsh in real life, lol. (my wife did an impression of you talking to a 10 year old when she read this over my shoulder, it was funny!)

Welcome buddr16987! Always good to see another Redwall fan

Lol, I don't think that was very harsh. I didn't insult the kid, I just made a statement.

I don't talk to kids in real life, unless they're related to me, and usually tell them to go bother someone else.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sharptooh

*grumble grumble*

Get off of my lawn!

Quote from: Rakefur on February 26, 2012, 08:43:31 PM
Not a great series I must admit

I haven't watched all of it, but what I saw was good; it was light hearted, humorous, and not too violent, considering it's target audience I think it was a success.

Raggon

Hey, hope you stick around!

Personally, I also think Redwall doesn't get the fame it deserves.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?