My avatar

Started by Trident, April 20, 2003, 09:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

:huh: Lol I decided to include the last 2 from what Julie always says...if that made sense...which it doesn't... :blink:  

Brock

Well I like it. B)  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Sonoras

Yeah,it looks cool.

TR Shadow

I always say that?  Naaaah, never.  *Blushes*

Trident

Wolves are kewl.  Better'n carebears <_<  

Dead Eye

Nothing is better than Carebears. Nothing! But I still love you! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Aqualis

Interesting. It looks very sad though. Nice color, too. It fits very well with your signature. I like it.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

I could of sworn I replied to this already...

I just typed in "wolf drawings" and the site came up  :)

Beem

It is cool, I like it muchos grandias  (I am not in Spanish, so give me a break if it is spelled wrong.) It would have been better should you have drawn it yourself, but it is still awesome, as are you.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Quote from: BeemIt is cool, I like it muchos grandias  (I am not in Spanish, so give me a break if it is spelled wrong.) It would have been better should you have drawn it yourself, but it is still awesome, as are you.
Aw thanks... :D

The few spanish words I know:  Como Estas Senior/ita (name).  Mua bein gracious, bein, muay mul, S Tontu, El Guapo.  

Rough Raiders

Quote from: TridentThe few spanish words I know:  El Guapo.
Heh dont you say that about everything!lol :D  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Trident

Quote from: Rough Raiders
Quote from: TridentThe few spanish words I know:  El Guapo.
Heh dont you say that about everything!lol :D
Er...

No...

Not everything is handsome...

CoolClaw

Hmmph, I made up the I love you thing when Julie had a poll or something.  I also made up the Cheese and I made up Grammatica for Calria.  No one appreciates my hard trend setting, Maybe because they're all annoying, But thats beside the point. :angry:  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Beem

Awww, *patta pats.* It's okay, I know how you feel, I just don't care.  J/k!  *It is a button I have on my vest, it has a cute little bunny on it all like huggy looking.  Then that is written below it.* Did you make up Grammatica?  Cool, well I hope you become recognized.  To help your reputation you should make up something for moi. ^_^ *Cackle of pure evil.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

You people scare me...heck, everyone does.