Good day

Started by Doc Holliday, February 21, 2012, 09:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Holliday

Why, hello there. I must state before we start that it has been an absolutely dreadful day! But be that as it may, allow me to take my seat so we may begin...

Call me Doc Holliday, or Doc for short if you wish to avoid a number of syllables which may cause harm the gentle sensibilities of your psyche. I do so love me a hand of poker from time to time, but I don't figure that'd be your game at all! What may suit you however, would be the redundant exchange of seemingly pointless messages on a public forum such as this. Do correct me if I am wrong! I hate to be wrong, it can be most embarrassing when called out in front of a crowd. But get used to it.

What can be deduced from my most humble introduction though, is that I am a man of refined tastes. Let us hope that we are never cross and please do not hesitate to call me out on what you may consider unacceptable. I may ignore your advice as I do with most, but we can still be friends. I think we'd make great friends. After all, "great" minds think alike. And we all must recognize when we are in the presence of the greatest minds of all, even if those minds are as empty as this message.

Krowdon

Hahaha. This is awesome.

Hey Doc!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Doc Holliday

And hail to you, my most gracious host! Do excuse my apprehension, I was just taken away at my own inability to find the absinthe cabinet. My senses would be a bit more keen with a drink in my hand.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Doc Holliday

I do detest the misunderstanding which has occurred. They seem to have the phrase slightly off, courtesy of my dashing dialect. 

Rakefur

lol Hello Doc. Welcome to our glorious Spa.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Durza

Doc, welcome.  Its finally nice to see someone else who is logical like I
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ungatt Trunn II

I am logical ya know!

Also, welcome Doc, you dastardly devil!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Doc Holliday

Devil does not even begin to describe it.

Camaclue

*wink*
ooh, you winked at me!
*wink*
hee
*wink*
:)
*wink*
:/
*wink*
:(
*wink*
*wink*
please stop
*wink*
please?
*wink*
D: you're scaring me
*wink*
D:
*wink*
*runs away*
*wink*

*wink*
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Ungatt was on and he didn't even reply to my message.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Doc Holliday

The inevitable influx of young ladies looking to make my acquaintance already has be absolutely fixed. 

Camaclue

yes it does
unless you meant what I think you meant, then yes it must.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Doc Holliday

I can assure you that I had no hidden meaning in my words. Except perhaps of the humorous sort.

Krowdon

I sent ya a message.