Pretty sure RWL just bugged out and rolled back

Started by cloud, February 18, 2012, 03:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 18, 2012, 01:36:43 PM
Snare, you make me lol  :D
He doesn't realize how much of an internet badass he really is.

I wasn't referring to you with the exploiting or beta, I'm referring to your team.

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 18, 2012, 01:37:27 PM
Good, I've got a smile on my face too. It's a game firetooth, so stop crying about it ;)
I need tissues to read your posts, Snare. ;)

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 18, 2012, 01:40:53 PM
Oh gosh, my landz! I repeat, they figured out what barracks do!

hahahaha
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Something wrong? Only you're sitting there in turbo not doing anything, except losing all your e-land. Forgot how to play, king of text based rats?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Oh Firetooth, your posts make me lol more than Snare's because they're so true!

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 18, 2012, 01:37:27 PM
It's a game firetooth, so stop crying about it ;)

hypocrite[/size]

Wolf Snare

I'm literally laughing at you guys haha don't get it twisted. Though I suppose you're intellectually challenged and can't figure out a game based off simple formulas, I shouldn't assume you can sense me hazing you.

MY EMPIREZ REUINED!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

We're taking a real bad beating here, Snare's wit and intellect is letting him run circles around us, just like in the game!  :( What will he say next, that my virtual networth is below his?

Wolf Snare

nobody likes a complainer firetooth ;)

You sound like this is affecting you on a deeper level than I imagined. Sowwy?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Hey, hurr durr, don't you have something else you can do on a saturday afternoon? No? Well...

Anyway, I'd better stop, maybe if I ignore you, you'll go away and stop showing me up.

Shadow

Eh, the point is the virtual net, it is less fun when people "break the 4th" wall and acknowledge it.

This back and forth means that the code is not as "dodgy" as made out to be - it was intended that it would be very easy to get into the thick of things, possible to defend, but hard to pull far ahead. So far that's what has happened, more or less.

Now could you guys stop crapping all over every topic made about turbo?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Snare, I can't tell whether you're joking or being serious, but I can tell you're definitely trying to rile us up . . .

Personally I don't think this is appropriate, you have insinuated that me Firetooth and members of VTN are intellectually challenged multiple times in this thread (and also suggested you are far smarter than us)

Jokes can be funny, but only up to a point, it's especially not funny when it becomes hard to tell where jokes start and insulting begins.

Need I point out a few days ago our position was reversed game wise, did I makes hilarious posts insulting your playing ability or Sevah's playing ability? No

Wolf Snare

firetooth - I think that if you put ever fiber of your being into internet rats you couldn't show me up.;)
sharpy- you think it's coincidence that our roles were reversed? sevz and I started using turns again and look at the result ;)
Shads- I love the code, other than you nerfed upkeep lol. I was making 200m cash a turn with 600M NW worth of troops.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: cloud on February 18, 2012, 11:22:10 AM
Figures...well the damage done is pretty much irreversible and turbo is clearly won by Permian considering no one else, except maybe volkov, is even slightly competent in the new code.

Back on topic, I think that you are a little quick to say that. VTN had a very slow start, but they also didn't have much to work with and are getting quite a bit better. You are hands down the best player at this new code, but I don't think you are the game's last hope for keeping things even.

QuoteShads, I love the code, other than you nerfed upkeep lol. I was making 200m cash a turn with 600M NW worth of troops.
I don't think I did nerf upkeep, I think that 47 cities is just overpowered ^_^. But with resource changes we may need to increase upkeep a bit to balance things out.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on Today at 12:55:33 PM
I think that if you put ever fiber of your being into internet rats you couldn't show me up. I've a hunch the same goes for life in general.

This WS in inapropriate, regardless that you edited it.

And besides that you didn't acknowledge my post.

I expect better from a former mod

Quote from: Shadow on February 18, 2012, 01:57:34 PM
Back on topic, I think that you are a little quick to say that. VTN had a very slow start, but they also didn't have much to work with and are getting quite a bit better. You are hands down the best player at this new code, but I don't think you are the game's last hope for keeping things even.

A couple of mistakes cost us dearly :/ besides which co-ordination hasn't been as good as it could be

Wolf Snare

Responding in kind never hurt firetooth ;)

Nah, sevah ran with 300m NW and it was still the same; ridiculously low costs.

& noez, I am the best.  :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

On topic, Permian are only doing well because they caught VTN off guard (and snatched one of their members, which is lame), besides, they really aren't that hard to break. A runs worth usually gives me enough money to buy troops to break them.