I need help

Started by Ringo the Communist, February 09, 2012, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Any administrator or mod on this board sufficiently motivated and educated could have your name, address, and phone number in less than an hour.

Even less than that if you ever posted a picture made on a newer device.

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Muse

I do not want Death. Unless it's Camaclue's.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

cloud

Nobody cares enough about you to actually go and find you. Trust me I've given out my full name, address and phone # to multiple strangers on the interweb and none have fulfilled their end of the bargain.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Muse

But does anyone else think Ringo fake?
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Neobaron

Quote from: cloud on February 14, 2012, 05:34:09 PM
Nobody cares enough about you to actually go and find you. Trust me I've given out my full name, address and phone # to multiple strangers on the interweb and none have fulfilled their end of the bargain.

You're a pretty scary dude to be fair though.

cloud

Quote from: Neobaron on February 14, 2012, 05:34:55 PM
Quote from: cloud on February 14, 2012, 05:34:09 PM

You're a pretty scary dude to be fair though.

I try...what most people don't know is that I hate real life violence (I'm a lover not a fighter...wouldn't want to mess up my face), but you'd be surprised how many internet tough guys talk poo and ask for your address. I humbly give it to them and wait.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Neobaron

i mean... i wouldnt call handing out your addy and name and waiting for somoen to come to your house a humble thing to do but i kind of see what you were doing there

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on February 14, 2012, 05:29:04 PM
Yes, if you give your name out on the web, evil people will steal all your money then kill you in the middle of the night.

I -used- to know somebody, good friend of mine, but gave his name out on the web... :P
Aha, this is a funny post.
I will not deleted this

Ringo the Communist

Was he destroyed by thugs from the cyberworld?

Ashyra Nightwing

Neobaron

Where did elrond get those glasses and that tie.

This is totally not canon.

Ashyra Nightwing

dude, The Matrix is pre-Lord of the Rings - I think the question is 'what is Agent Smith doing in Middle-Earth and why is he dressed like that?'

cloud

I didn't find any of that funny. I also can't find the gif I was looking for...oh wellz
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

Quotedude, The Matrix is pre-Lord of the Rings - I think the question is 'what is Agent Smith doing in Middle-Earth and why is he dressed like that?'

Yup, first thought on seeing him as Elrond: "Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson."
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on February 14, 2012, 06:51:47 PM
Where did elrond get those glasses and that tie.

This is totally not canon.
Aha I studied the matrix in English last year and me and my friend always called him agent Elrond, lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.