3.0 Should be Done Away With

Started by cloud, February 09, 2012, 01:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

It's caused more topic locks than anything in RWL history. Change is clearly bad.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

Agreed. I want my overpowered team indy strats and mindless button mashing in generals hut back. Thinking hurts. A balanced game, you say? Nonsense!

just to make it crystal clear, I am joking. because internet=no intonation
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Wolf Snare

firetooth:
Quote from: Firetooth on February 09, 2012, 01:41:00 PM
You reported it, but you didn't go to the forums to condemn sevz and the admins. "Reporting" is not the same a "making a fuss." You also consistently have defended sevz actions on the forums.

Besides, the land farm glitch didn't help us break sevz, it's jsut helping the land leak back to the people. Would you rather sevz sits up there on 250k so nobody else can have any fun and do any testing, just so he can play internet hard man? Drop the "I'm a top guy trying to keep things fair" charade, it's tiring. You're butthurt that you're no longer a mod and keep trying to show up the admins, who are honestly doing their best, especially considering how much unfair abuse they're receiving. This is only a Beta, everybody is treating it like a turbo round. Far as I'm concerned, the winner is whoever helps contribute the most changes, not whoever has the most rats or whatever at the end. The fact it's a beta also means there is going to be bugs, that's the whole point of it...

Again, you're completely missing the point. First of all, as stated, I want things to be fair, which means I will go against the grain regardless of the consequence if I believe people are being mistreated and changes are biased and favourable to a certain crowd. This includes inconveniencing myself. In essence I will call out anyone who is wronging the game, I don't care if they are an admin or not. Your argument is essentially: okay, so I acknowledge shadow suggested a glitch, I used it, BUT SEVZ DOES WORSE ONES!1!11! Give your head a shake. You are the epitome of ignorant follower, one of the wrongdoers I am trying (in vain, apparently) to mold into compassionate and reasonable members of this site.

The personal attacks you launched in "congrats VTN" was absolutely repugnant, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Your twisting of rules, use of technicalities, sense of self importance and presumed omission of following rules is sickening, and what's further disgusting is that it works. You are basically the point to my argument, you're the quintessence of the problems my argument was addressing and trying to fix. Of course you're defending shadow since he favours you; its a sickening two way street that you both benefit from.

You're laughable at best firetooth, keep pulling at straws. Stop the personal attacks or I will find a way around shadow and have you gagged, consider it a warning since no one else is doing it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Pretty sure they are both joking, Ollie.

EDIT... why is that there?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Shadow on February 09, 2012, 01:57:22 PM
Pretty sure they are both joking, Ollie.

EDIT... why is that there?
Yeah I know - windy sniffs out trolls for me - but these two have a tendency...

Sharptooh

Hint PA, read the small print ;)

And Wolf Snare, I doubt very much the admins favour me Firetooth, or anyone else on the site in particular, incase you hadn't noticed Firetooth got a warning in that thread, and I'm pretty sure I've had a warning in the past (although it seems I've been here such a long time I can't remember)

And your post is a little hypocritical, you're paraphrasing swear words and personally insulting Firetooth :/

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 09, 2012, 01:51:40 PM
You two are already on thin ice...
I put small print peace, I think 3.0 is very good and thanks to Kilk and Shadow for developing it and for everybody else on the dev team for putting the effort in. Even in it's beta stage, the game is already more enjoyable and more balanced then rwl 2.0 ever was, and I'm not just saying that to try and soften up the admins so they don't gag me.  :P The majority prefer 3.0, the complainers are just loudest is all.

And go away imaginary mod Snare, I honestly probably deserve a gag and don't mind if I receive one. I'm willing to accept I'm hardly a model poster in terms of how polite I am. I don't get favour from Shadow, trust me. I'm defending not just him but all the admins, he's just the one you're focused on for whatever reason. I didn't even know Shadow suggested the land dropping. Infact, Sharp told me Varg sent him the first message suggesting it. Maybe Varg guessed himself, maybe Shadow's suggestion lit a light bulb in his head, I don't know, but it's a tactic that's been used before and me and sharp have pondered over doing it before today.

Quoteone of the wrongdoers I am trying (in vain, apparently) to mold into compassionate and reasonable members of this site.

Take a look in the mirror, Snare. You aren't looking particularly reasonable or compassionate at the moment. Most people here are reasonable and compassionate, windy Peace and Shadow have been polite and patient discussing things with you, and everybody besides you me and Alazar has been civil. Your arguments are full of so many contradictions and holes you're just arguing at this point for the sake of it.  Just let it go, nothing is being achieved from this, I'm stopping my involvement here.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Its not just dropping land on a maxed land farm...This would have not been a big deal in 2.0, but it is a big deal in 3.0 since you can't open attack ops. It can be definitely abused, and is infact doing the same thing that sevz has been with the land, the same thing that you, and everyone else has consequently been [swear word that got him gagged] about.

[edits]
Forum for kids, blah blah blah, I feel like I have to keep repeating myself. Don't swear, it's amazingly simple
- PA
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Two things:
1)note that the land farm has been clanned, let that be the end of this nonsense.
2)having land maxxed on an account that does not actually do anything with it is very different from having it locked on someone who does.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Pretty annoyed that sevz is just gonna gather all the land up again now, but I guess it's the fairest thing, and now nobody can say we're getting special treatment.

Peace Alliance

My advice would be to spread it out and then lay the smack down on his allies who scrape it all up for him.

cloud

Wow, I can't even make a sarcastic thread without Snare, Alazar, and Sharptooth turning it into a ****storm which was the whole point of the thread in the first place; to blatantly point out that even though 5 threads have been locked people are still whining about the same stuff.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 09, 2012, 03:08:52 PM
My advice would be to spread it out and then lay the smack down on his allies who scrape it all up for him.
What we'll have to do. :P

Sorry for pooping on your thread cloud, at least somebody isn't complaining.

Sharptooh

I didn't intentionally come in here to do that Cloud, I was only replying to WS post in this thread (everyone blame Wolf Snare!)